ET Server =F|A= Solstice Spree

Platonic

Hey I like that poem Satan! Seems like you like writing. We have something in common. If you want to write a book together someday, let me know :P

@DJ... Wait until I have enough money to buy you out... Black, all black.
Prepare guys, once I've got a job that saves me some more money than being a student does, DJ and his pink obsession are out  :cheers

• Like 2

• Leader

don't forget our pinky name contest  :P

:o I am two Game Days behind on my matching donations!  I'd better get it done before the 20th.  Ach, du lieber, my FA ToDo List is a mess!  I'd better check my Paypal balance Right Now!   :)

Hmmm, I'm thinking of adding SataneK's poem to my Game Day announcer script. Hmmm. :hmm

:o I am two Game Days behind on my matching donations!  I'd better get it done before the 20th.  Ach, du lieber, my FA ToDo List is a mess!  I'd better check my Paypal balance Right Now!   :)

Hmmm, I'm thinking of adding SataneK's poem to my Game Day announcer script. Hmmm. :hmm

Double dare you!:D

dam wish i could have been there for this game its on jay2 i have my exam on 20 and 22 so cant be playing ET but i shall for sure visit for atleast 5 min just to put pink name to get $1 for donation :D...

have fun guys........

• Like 2

Anyone who can tell me the time this is for EU like, Amsterdam time?

Amsterdam is GMT+2. So it will start at 2 pm, your time and will end 9 am, your time. GMT is the time used in Iceland in Morocco at the moment (not in London: there they use BST, which is GMT +1 at the moment!). Redbaird will kill me if I explained this wrongly. 

• Like 2

• Leader

Amsterdam is GMT+2. So it will start at 2 pm, your time and will end 9 am, your time. GMT is the time used in Iceland in Morocco at the moment (not in London: there they use BST, which is GMT +1 at the moment!). Redbaird will kill me if I explained this wrongly. 

OOps.  They are both on Daylight Savings time, so Amsterdam is still +1 hour from London, but +2 from GMT, also because of DST.   :)  The Netherlands is "normally" GMT +1.  The tricky part is if the two countries don't change their DST on the same dates.  His Game Day should start at his 1300.

1. Amsterdam, Netherlands is 1 hour ahead of London, UK
    11:15 AM Wednesday, in London, UK is
    12:15 PM Wednesday, in Amsterdam, Netherlands

and 3:15 am in California. :) 

• Like 1

Date and time:  noon, Saturday 20th of June until 7.00 A.M., Sunday 21st of June (GMT)

OOps.  They are both on Daylight Savings time, so Amsterdam is still +1 hour from London, but +2 from GMT, also because of DST.   :)  The Netherlands is "normally" GMT +1.  The tricky part is if the two countries don't change their DST on the same dates.  His Game Day should start at his 1300.

1. Amsterdam, Netherlands is 1 hour ahead of London, UK
    11:15 AM Wednesday, in London, UK is
    12:15 PM Wednesday, in Amsterdam, Netherlands

and 3:15 am in California. :)

I'm probably ignorant and overlooking something. But if the gameday post says noon GMT, it doesn't mean noon London time to me. It means GMT. Iceland time, at this moment. So gameday starts at noon (GMT), 1pm London time (BST) or 2pm Amsterdam time, or 4 AM California time (GMT-8). I use GMT because it is equal to the UTC (coordinated universal time-the common reference unit). 

Redbaird is really going to come here and kill me someday, to get rid of those time confusions.

• Leader

I'm probably ignorant and overlooking something. But if the gameday post says noon GMT, it doesn't mean noon London time to me. It means GMT. Iceland time, at this moment. So gameday starts at noon (GMT), 1pm London time (BST) or 2pm Amsterdam time, or 4 AM California time (GMT-8). I use GMT because it is equal to the UTC (coordinated universal time-the common reference unit). 

Redbaird is really going to come here and kill me someday, to get rid of those time confusions.

Hehe.  You and I are used to GMT.  I used to listen to shortwave radio and all reports to the clubs were in GMT.  The broadcasters, such as Radio Nederlands, would give their schedules in GMT.

The FA Game Day is not going to start at 1200 GMT, but rather at 1200 London time (BST), or 1100 GMT-Iceland time.  

If you want a funny way to think of it, then you can believe that during the Northern Hemisphere Summer, they move the Prime Meridian from Greenwhich to Reyjavik!   :)