ET Server ETPRO Gamenights

von Rantala

Still going stronk!

Last time the server was empty by this time lol

Anyways GG'S!This gameday went better than the last one for sure even without Lord Rantalalalala & ancientmulecubenub :D!

post-6548-0-07730900-1435349138_thumb.jpg

post-6548-0-52033900-1435355675_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you to everyone who take part to our event and whole host team :)

We will start July topic in next week, and next event will be in 10.July!

• Like 4

• Administrators

Is it possible to make this every Friday event? It would be lot of fun for players to take a break and run right for objective or just frag on ETPRO. Would give different feel and enjoyment for whoever is into it. 

• Like 6

Is it possible to make this every Friday event? It would be lot of fun for players to take a break and run right for objective or just frag on ETPRO. Would give different feel and enjoyment for whoever is into it. 

Sure, it will be possible! :) Lets try it. Every friday in 19:00-21:00 :) Will ask what others host think, but i think it will be possible and there is still empty slots to hosts who want to help, there was enough players last time so it should be enough that there is at least one host in server, ofc perfect would be 4 so we can get easily teams like 2vs2 but we need more host for that. We all have reallife! :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

I assume by now most of the ppl are already used that at Friday there's some kind of "gameday" at ETpro server, would be cool to advertise at different servers for regulars to get to know a bit of ETPro as well and therefor making the number of players each Friday a bit bigger.

• Like 1

Not sure if I can be every friday, but I'll try.
I'll help if I'll be able to :>

See you then.