Sign in to follow this  
FeM

Desu Hacks.... haha!

That's all I gotta say...

post-9-127159830144_thumb.jpg

it's not the first time ... but too bad that SL always show him when he's using hax ^^

man if i had a dollar for everytime this happened...

i would have two dollars

I think Desu haxed SL today =P

Arty nub with no skill pff, desu is the biggest rate whore, always stack teams if you move him he will change his name so not to ruin rate. Fail shrimp is fail sl rate whore shrimp.

Arty nub with no skill pff, desu is the biggest rate whore, always stack teams if you move him he will change his name so not to ruin rate. Fail shrimp is fail sl rate whore shrimp.

Agrees 100%

Agrees 100%

Joe, Srsly dude i know you hate me and all but this is just bs.

last time u moved me i was in allies.

i joined it and the teams were like 16-17.

so i joined the one with 16.

then u moved me saying i stacked.

i mean you could just tell me to change team and i would have.

I remember the day , allies were getting pwnd badly by axis in map venice , allies were stuck at door at spawn 2 , I moved myself to allies to balance it , but then what I notice desu instantly changed team to axis to stack & rate :) . you ended up with 154 of score . I always use to think you are a gr8 player .. but was just my misunderstanding, till I saw how you score .

and yea it's not the first or last time you did changed to stack team :(

Desu, damn, Haxor, Stack teams, hentai, damn, you just need beer and cig to look very rude men!

I remember the day , allies were getting pwnd badly by axis in map venice , allies were stuck at door at spawn 2 , I moved myself to allies to balance it , but then what I notice desu instantly changed team to axis to stack & rate :) . you ended up with 154 of score . I always use to think you are a gr8 player .. but was just my misunderstanding, till I saw how you score .

and yea it's not the first or last time you did changed to stack team :(

lmao i never did go over 120 on venice.

seriously i dont remember.

i really dont like to switch teams in mid of game

but if that did happen i apologize.

but seriously, i dunno if i did that or not but i know i have played venice on axis lately to arty the base.

but seriously joe, instead of moving me saying i stack, u can just tell me.

because when i join in the game, i just press limbo and join the available team right away or spec some good players.

:DDDDDDDD

Rofl desu I have been on the server many times without my normal guid I see what happens when there is no admins on, start playing on a weaker team and that 21 rate will turn into a 12. What I am trying to say is that we do not care about rate and if you get caught stacking teams you will be punished plain and simple, I can account for at least 10 times when you were stacking, but just like with others I give you guys chance to change your ways since I know most of you for years, but there is a lot of people on really thin ice when it comes to stacking and it wont be tolerated anymore.