hash, weed and rocknroll

krAzy :)

p.s. you should also buy a fat chunk of the most wicked hash they have and bring it home with you as a souvenir--then smoke on it at your leisure :P

lol yea, and customs wont mind at all :P

if experimenting with 'soft' drugs like weed/hash/oil is what you're interested in why not. its everywhere anyway. too bad the government doesnt regulate it - the tax revenue they could generate would help any economy grow - literally.

btw, as a first time smoker, dont expect too much to happen. if memory serves it takes a few times to actually get high. you need to build up a tolerance. the good side is the older you get, the less you need lol.

Krazy if you aren't smoker every kind of hash/weed will hit you hard and will be "strong" for you

@ Number1Dad I've seen 1-2kg of weed about 3 months ago,local dealer had it.He was so high that he was showing his montly goods to everyone lololol

Krazy if you aren't smoker every kind of hash/weed will hit you hard and will be "strong" for you

should i just smoke half of it? would be probably better

and ill probably not smoking the white widow, i red something about the effects of it :lol: :smokers guid

you will get high. there is no truth to having to build up a tolerance or whatever. when the THC hits you, you become stoned.

just be safe and have fun. talk to the employee at the coffee shop/weed barn. they should answer any questions that you have.

heed the advice of those that know best, krazy. and its been a while for me.

i can remember smoking a ton of it when i first started (many years ago lol) and not much happened. i know the thc content has increased since then and maybe we were smoking Jamaican from someone's backyard down the street. i just remember others who started smoking didnt 'get high' their first time. meh, times change...

WAY too much misinformation in this thread :angry:

what do u mean with body high?

that u feel more tired?

and..

have cookies or brownies stronger effect as smoking weed?

Indicas will help you relax. That's the best way I can explain a body high. You won't feel tired, you will just feel like sitting down and eating a lot. Sativas don't give you the munchies as much in my experience.

I wouldn't say food made with weed is stronger than smoking it, it's just different. The reason people will tell you to only eat a little bit at first is that you never know how much weed is in the food, and the high doesn't start for quite a while, whereas smoking it will make you high within a few short minutes.

whats the difference between for example bubble gum in the mid column and on the right side?

one for indoor and the other to take away??

are the indoor ones always pre-rolle?

Indoor means the weed was grown indoors, outdoor means they were grown outside. You won't notice much of a difference if you've never smoked before, but growing indoors means the grower has complete control of the environment, so usually it is of better quality, although growing outside has it's benefits as well.

The difference between the two bubblegums is the way that they package them. The middle column is for just the bud while the right column is for joints that have already been rolled for you. I would not buy Bubblegum or Blueberry the first time, those are very potent strains and you'll most likely just end up freaking out, throwing up, and never wanting to smoke again.

@ Number1Dad I've seen 1-2kg of weed about 3 months ago,local dealer had it.He was so high that he was showing his montly goods to everyone lololol

I'm in the industry so I see large quantities quite often, but you would literally have to smoke about an acre's worth of plants to die from THC overdose.

Krazy no matter which kind you will smoke you will get hella stoned especially you because you aren't smoker.

Andy yea lefty nowadays weed is much stronger because it has alot more THC then before.

Just have fun krazy,go there buy it,get stoned and be the target of jeer :lol:

ahhh...i forgot to ask...since sublime mentioned the side-effects....

if i smoke something in the evening, how is it in the next morning....

i got a lot experience about drinking (some are bad ones :P , really bad ones <_< ), but how is it after smoking weed....

*coughs* people that smoke weed or whatever are just stupid tbh. Don't use it!

What if I told you that marijuana is by far more effective than Adderall, Ritalin, Concerta, or Wellbutrin at treating my ADHD, with no undesirable side effects, plus I can take as much as I want to without hurting myself? Because it does.

lol i like how you guys are telling him to drink beer instead of smokiin bud, when alchohal far worse for you (physicaly and mentaly) :hmm ...

You are 100% correct. Having done both, I would much rather be riding in a car driven by somebody who was high than somebody who was drunk. Alcohol has a 10:1 lethal dose to effective dose ratio, whereas THC's toxicity levels have not yet been established, but it is believed to be somewhere around 1,000:1. There have been 0 deaths attributed to marijuana overdose in history. There are no proven negative long-term effects from heavy use. It has many medical uses as well.

ahhh...i forgot to ask...since sublime mentioned the side-effects....

if i smoke something in the evening, how is it in the next morning....

i got a lot experience about drinking (some are bad ones :P , really bad ones <_< ), but how is it after smoking weed....

You don't really get a hangover from weed. You can't even compare being high to being drunk, you can still move and talk normally and you won't forget what happened while you're high. You won't have hallucinations, you won't trip, although there are idiots that will tell you they did just to sound cool. Smoking weed just helps you relax and makes you think about things differently.