hash, weed and rocknroll

krAzy :)

Go to red light street and use some whores ftw...

Especially if you want aids dripping out of your weiner.

I can't stand people who bash weed. Let alone people who bash weed and support alcohol. I mean are you kidding me. The people who bash it usually have never tried it. And if they did try it they got some shit garbage mexican brick. Your going to a place that has some of the best weed in the world. So why not try it? Your not going to go skitzo and start killing people with a frying pan. Don't listen to half the people here. Number1dad has the right idea.

BTW tomorrow is 4/20.

And fellow pot smokers know what that day means.

Especially if you want aids dripping out of your weiner.

I can't stand people who bash weed. Let alone people who bash weed and support alcohol. I mean are you kidding me. The people who bash it usually have never tried it. And if they did try it they got some shit garbage mexican brick. Your going to a place that has some of the best weed in the world. So why not try it? Your not going to go skitzo and start killing people with a frying pan. Don't listen to half the people here. Number1dad has the right idea.

BTW tomorrow is 4/20.

And fellow pot smokers know what that day means.

I'd be willing that for every 100 people that speak bad about pot, 99 have never tried it, and 100 don't know the truth behind it. Did you know that our bodies produce compounds that are CB1 and CB2 agitators, which is the exact same thing THC does?

It's interesting everybody is mentioning alcohol. Apparently, weed might actually help keep your brain from the harms that binge drinking causes:

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/managing-your-healthcare/articles/2009/08/21/pot--might-blunt-damage-of-binge-drinking.html

Marijuana has been used safely for over 3,000 years. Yes, weed today is stronger than weed from 50 years ago, but it's still very, very far away from posing any kind of danger. It doesn't make you lazy... it can be hard to find motivation to do work after smoking a lot, but it's very easy to overcome, all you have to do is start moving around.

Here are a couple of coffee shops you must hit up.

Dampkring

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Dampkring.html

Grey area

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Grey.html

After your good and High here is a couple of places to visit.

Rijksmuseum Amsterdam - Museum of Art and History

http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/

Van Gogh Museum

http://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/vgm/index.jsp?lang=nl

which weeds on the pic i first posted is a cannabis sativa?

Ask the shopkeeper which ones are which when you get there. They are some of the most knowledgeable people in the world when it comes to weed.

I'm smoking Trainwreck atm, which is a heavy sativa hybrid, and I think that despite it's scary sounding name it would be a perfect strain for a first time smoker. It's a fairly popular strain so you can probably find it at most shops.

lol at this whole thread...

Krazy the danger is not that you will go to Amsterdam, smoke some weed, and have a great time. You probably will. The danger is that you will discover that smoking weed is really, really fun, and you will keep smoking it, and eventually you will do something stupid, because it can seriously impair your critical thinking.

Since you are new to this stuff someone should tell you all this stuff in case you haven't heard it or didn't believe it.

You can have a car wreck on it just as easily as alcohol. You probably won't work as hard at work or school. You may also want to try other drugs once you get used to weed. You will probably drink much more since a lot of stoners drink and a lot of drinkers get stoned.

You may also alienate your non-smoking friends and family, so be very discrete and don't tell anyone or take any pictures. You don't want a future employer finding a picture of you online doing a bonghit with your buddies. And we don't encourage our members to use drugs, F|A is in many countries and some have very strict drug laws.

Most people don't have any problems from weed honestly, and it's easy to quit compared to almost everything else out there.

So think about these things before you try it. That said, I would try the Thai Stick.

I-Get-High-Poster---55328.jpg

633690782174450110-holycrap.jpg

A day at the beach smoking marijuana, had been drinking about 3 liters beer, was not much effect, at Christmas I went back to smoking, I was so wrong to swear never again smoked, the effect is quite different in each person, Some laugh, others sleep better.

lol at this whole thread...

Krazy the danger is not that you will go to Amsterdam, smoke some weed, and have a great time. You probably will. The danger is that you will discover that smoking weed is really, really fun, and you will keep smoking it, and eventually you will do something stupid, because it can seriously impair your critical thinking.

Since you are new to this stuff someone should tell you all this stuff in case you haven't heard it or didn't believe it.

You can have a car wreck on it just as easily as alcohol. You probably won't work as hard at work or school. You may also want to try other drugs once you get used to weed. You will probably drink much more since a lot of stoners drink and a lot of drinkers get stoned.

You may also alienate your non-smoking friends and family, so be very discrete and don't tell anyone or take any pictures. You don't want a future employer finding a picture of you online doing a bonghit with your buddies. And we don't encourage our members to use drugs, F|A is in many countries and some have very strict drug laws.

Most people don't have any problems from weed honestly, and it's easy to quit compared to almost everything else out there.

Except for that first and last sentence and the part about not taking pictures, I couldn't disagree with you more. Especially about the impairing your critical thinking and being just as likely to be in a car accident as easily as with alcohol, and the biggest difference is that when you're too high to drive, you can consciously make that decision, whereas if you're too drunk to drive, alcohol clouds your judgment. After you've smoked several times, you'll be able to control almost every aspect of your high.

People who don't work as hard at work or school when they smoke are smoking for the wrong reason. Weed doesn't make you lazy, weed just makes doing nothing more fun, so lazy people tend to like it.

Edited by Number1Dad

ok thx for all infos!!!!!!!

especially thx to number1dad :lol:

Yes!! +1.

@number1dad-Thank you for further explaining on my behalf, havent had the chance to be on forums to reply. You know your stuff!!! :lol:

@krazy-Just remember to have fun, and enjoy the experience. Remember to take photos and post...of the trip, not of you smoking lol. never leave a paper trail.

Edited by Ginger420

im back...

and i came back as a dead man

i just slept 3-4 hours every night and on the last one just 2 hours :/

ill post some pics when i get them from my friends :P