COC Donating & Requesting troops - Read once

Bump!

Pay attention to requested troop, don't donate for the sake of donating. Especially when people are requesting for war attacks.

Don't request max or just below max troop for troop you either don't have, or just starting with. Chances are, a mid tear troop will do just fine for your attack.

This is especially true for raiding, don't request max expensive stuff when you are just raiding. If it is for war, I understand, but there must be an expectation that it will take time. There are only a few people with lvl4+ dragz, or max witches and hogs. I'm not sitting around cooking dragons all day on war days, those take a lot of time  I got my own troops to do for my attacks. I know the others with high lvl troops feel the same.

Be considerate of both those requesting and those donating, we will all get a long.

• Like 1

Bump!

Pay attention to requested troop, don't donate for the sake of donating. Especially when people are requesting for war attacks.

Don't request max or just below max troop for troop you either don't have, or just starting with. Chances are, a mid tear troop will do just fine for your attack.

This is especially true for raiding, don't request max expensive stuff when you are just raiding. If it is for war, I understand, but there must be an expectation that it will take time. There are only a few people with lvl4+ dragz, or max witches and hogs. I'm not sitting around cooking dragons all day on war days, those take a lot of time  I got my own troops to do for my attacks. I know the others with high lvl troops feel the same.

Be considerate of both those requesting and those donating, we will all get a long.

people can ask anythng they like u cnt tell them to not ask and thy ask based on there strategy nd if we hve we give or else aftr sometime thy ask with anything ....and i see alot of them just ask for anythng and some rqst and if we have we pretty sure give them or we wait and cook thats what we do help each other and donate.....

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Just going to bump this again since we had discussion on this one in CoC Chat. Read the whole topic discussion again.

And please stop asking with stupid things: High troops or max troops. Always put level 4+ or level5+ etc so it's easy. No one is going to cook special troops for your looting purpose. For looting purpose take whatever you get or ask for similar troops. Ex: If you are on level 5 troops ask for level 5 or above. Don't be greedy and ask for level 5 dragons or max lvl pekka for your loots.

Also re-iterating once more: If someone ask for specific troops and if you don't have it, don't donate. Just don't keep dumping what you don't need or try to increase your donation stats by dumping whatever you feel is right.

• Like 3

Just going to bump this again since we had discussion on this one in CoC Chat. Read the whole topic discussion again.

And please stop asking with stupid things: High troops or max troops. Always put level 4+ or level5+ etc so it's easy. No one is going to cook special troops for your looting purpose. For looting purpose take whatever you get or ask for similar troops. Ex: If you are on level 5 troops ask for level 5 or above. Don't be greedy and ask for level 5 dragons or max lvl pekka for your loots.

Also re-iterating once more: If someone ask for specific troops and if you don't have it, don't donate. Just don't keep dumping what you don't need or try to increase your donation stats by dumping whatever you feel is right.

I very much like to second this. I usually let it pass if I get different troops than requested, but when the title specifically says 'WAR' or 'FOR WAR' in it, I'm usually pretty bummed when I get troops that don't fit into the army I cooked up for a specific opponent.