Anyone remembers this server browser?

AcidParadox

• Leader

i vaguely remember that x)

I thought those very words to myself!  :)

I have a notebook full of hand written notes covering every map with mortar positions, angles and timing for spawns for various servers.

That is the professional way for a mortar-man to act.  RL mortar 'gunners' make range-cards, etc.  :)

• Like 1

hhah damn that was quite some time ago.. been using it that time at starters for cod2 and later for et... been probably one of the most popular server monitors back then. As for nowadays i have to say that HLSW does same if not even better job at it.

Yes ofcourse :-) ASE was awesome, iirc, some update broke or something else didn't meet and the devs never fixed it, so it died rather quickly 

Yup. more then 7 years ago i was using it:) it still might avaible and working. 

By the way maybe this takes less ram then xfire:)

I used it at the time, but it did not work on windows xp (pretty long time ago) so need to find new "browser" (I still have copy of ASE on my very old win 98 desktop with Quantum Big foot 5,25")

Masa_1964

I used it at the time, but it did not work on windows xp (pretty long time ago) so need to find new "browser" (I still have copy of ASE on my very old win 98 desktop with Quantum Big foot 5,25")

Masa_1964

http://www.hlsw.org/

hlsw-29.jpg

scr-hlsw.PNG

Pretty much the same as ASE, has tons of different functions, including rcon support for ET.

Knew of ASE but never used it. Before I started using Xfire I had a piece of paper tape to the side of my tower with all my favorite server ips on it.