My trip to Świnoujście

Rasom i do Kinza

..next trip that i advise to You is Tricity (Gdynia, Sopot and Gdansk). I was born in Gdynia..it's a really beatufull place!
..or just let me know when you will want to travel there so i will pick You up. ;)

..a lil bit shitty, but :

Edited by Almondo

Just wanted to share a few photos i made when i was there for a few hours.... nothing special but well, here we go

IMG_20150531_172125_1.jpg

IMG_20150531_164907_1.jpg

IMG_20150531_171832_1.jpg

IMG_20150531_164917_1.jpg

IMG_20150531_161910_1.jpg

IMG_20150602_184657_1.jpg

I dont know why, but i cant see u photos :/

• Like 1

• Leader

Rasom that "PostImage.com" is not designed for this use.  It is designed for forums and you would need to download their software for the images to show on your own site properly.  They change the actual image address every few days so that you need their program to show them all the time, BUT you cannot install that software on this FA site!   :)

Postimage.org was founded in 2004 to provide forums with an easy way to upload images for free. 

Riptide had a similar problem with his tutorial http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/389-riptide-signature-tutorial/ and ended up using MediaFire for his special-sized image.

You can upload them to your own FA Gallery (see the tab on left in your profile), and then copy the "large" link to your post here.  I think that is the effect that you wanted, not thumb-sized links. You can use the gallery-thumb-links and they will act like any uploaded image and expand upon clicking.

• Like 1