Drive F1 car ;)

Masa_1964

Goosebumps! That sound  :wub:  lovely videos Masa!
I'm sure I would totally crash such a car because I'll think I'm a better driver than I probably will be with those speeds xD but that totally looks like something I would wanna do some day so  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Some asked why so crappy own car drive. Its just Saab 9-5 2,3L Aero my 2000 Automatic (~300hp and 440Nm). You can hear at right wheel bearing is broken so I did have to take easy not to break it while 500km from home :P

Masa_1964

• Leader

Was the video shot from the track-side done by a robo-camera?  The one closer to the track at the end of the run might have been one, too.. I could swear that it was Wall-Hacking when the cars were not in view!

• Like 1

Was the video shot from the track-side done by a robo-camera?  The one closer to the track at the end of the run might have been one, too.. I could swear that it was Wall-Hacking when the cars were not in view!

U know well at those (camera user's) just have dam good ears and equipments and six sence ;) My wife and son was taking most of external ones, I did one external (quess witch) :D

Masa_1964

• Like 1