Hope this is okay to do :D

Chameleon

Absolutely, would love to share.. I am going out of town, and when I get back, I would gladly share my story, and my son's :D

• Like 8

He can see you and he is proud of you bro! You doing so much good for peoples that you will get prize in someday! Im so thankfull for this clan that i met friend and brother like you!

• Like 3

He had a short stay on earth but will be forever by your side from heaven. A few years past already and the greatest son ever already know he got the greatest dad ever . Live every day to the fullest knowing jr still live threw your hearth <3

• Like 3

I hope that wasn't to detailed of an explanation haha.. Once I got started telling my story I couldn't stop :D

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about that man. That really sucks. Glad you still hold him so dear and are able to move forward and still be happy.

• Like 4

Might be a weird expression, but only thing coming to mind right now: "God..."

Thanks for sharing this man. This is a moment when a hug would have been better than words. Internet limitations.

• Like 3

I'm not the most 'emotionless' of guys, but that story really brought a tear to my eye. I just hope things are better for you and your family now. I like to think that he's watching down on you and growing up in a different world. Continue to make him proud of you, continue to be a brave family, and like Eazy said, continue life to its fullest. 

• Like 2

I'm not the most 'emotionless' of guys, but that story really brought a tear to my eye. I just hope things are better for you and your family now. I like to think that he's watching down on you and growing up in a different world. Continue to make him proud of you, continue to be a brave family, and like Eazy said, continue life to its fullest. 

Thanks I really appreciate the encouraging words..  I do alright for the most part, but it gets to me more often than not..  :D

Wow, i did see you in my mind when i read your text, it was very hard to read it, i did see you in crying and that was hard to see, i did see how you keeped your boy in your hands/arms, you own so much love in your heart that it can been feeled from your text too. Its not easy to continue life after situations like this, but you have peoples who love you in close of you and little bit farther too, i can only send imagine hugs, but i send 100 of those! Keep strong mate and ty for sharing this with us.

• Like 1

Hope it won't be awkward to ask, but did you have children since then ?

Yeah I had a daughter only about a year before him, she is now 23, and might I add she is an awesome girl too!   :D

Wow, i did see you in my mind when i read your text, it was very hard to read it, i did see you in crying and that was hard to see, i did see how you keeped your boy in your hands/arms, you own so much love in your heart that it can been feeled from your text too. Its not easy to continue life after situations like this, but you have peoples who love you in close of you and little bit farther too, i can only send imagine hugs, but i send 100 of those! Keep strong mate and ty for sharing this with us.

Thank you Von that means a lot to me :D  I do love him with all my heart, and love is not something I take lightly..  Just like when I say I love everyone here, I really mean it..  And I will take all 100 of those hugs, I am big on hugs :D

• Like 1