This is what ate my time lately

Unknown

Farting and blurping considered as making electricity in finland?

I never farted in TS, that's too much dude! And if you say so, then yes :P

• Administrators

Need some private photographer, but nobody can afford for me LOL.

Take pics with cellphone buddy! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Look great, i bet there has been a lot of time put into the work and a lot has to be done yet, i am merely renovating my apartment, by starting today and god, did i not miss this work, so much dust, so much dirt, so much sweat hahahah, it says man allover u when u are done with a broken back at the end of the day :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Google maps old view 

https://www.google.pl/maps/@49.86046,19.353678,3a,75y,104.06h,74.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szJgBTwho0e6ebQQ0U7vrLA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

https://www.google.pl/maps/@49.860368,19.353676,3a,75y,67.38h,82.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sw432nLiuViRWIWGuIlZPCg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

You see this tree on the left side? It was cut about 3 months ago. Two days ago there was very strong storm within this area and thanks God that it has been cut, cause for sure it would fall down on the roof. BTW the tree behind  (seen on the 2nd link) has been broken in half.

• Like 1

Nice renovation, I did notice that  your exterior shots were shot just right, that you weren't in the reflections of the windows.

?? lol ??

Edited by AgeOldOrganics