Lag on Silent servers

Sisje

Since 2 days I'm suddenly having terrible lags on HC and Silent 1 (only played a little on silent, haven't connected to fun1)
even in spec, ping up to +/- 250-300, normal ping is around 100
For some reason my Silent settings have been reset (or something) I connected with my old name, sensitivity and all the other stuff were default again so I had to chance that all back
I don't have lag problems on NQ1 where I normally play
I heard I had to run some program so I attached the results
I honestly don't know much about game settings so if I need to test something please explain clearly so I can understand XD  :crazy 
HELP PLEASE
Thank you  :wub:

winMTR100.txt

winMTR500.txt

I see two issues.
The first is with your ISP. "dD5E0FA42.access.telenet.be" shows 11% packet loss over 100 packets, and 6% loss over 500 packets.
The second is the 10th hop from your router.
"ae-8.r23.nycmny01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net" shows 16% packet loss during the 100 packet test, and 8% packet loss during the 500 packet test.

Dare can contact the datacenter about issues with the backbone, but the packet loss caused by your ISP you're going to need to solve yourself. I would suggest calling your ISP to report the problem or sending your ISP an email with the WinMTR report.

• Like 3

I'm experiencing lag as well and I know it's not me. Several others have been complaining about lag on HC and Silent1. I've done a MTR report as well but still continues. I know my ISP is shitty as hell but lately I've been extremely laggy on those servers but on jaymod server I've been completely fine.

• Leader

For some reason my Silent settings have been reset (or something) I connected with my old name, sensitivity and all the other stuff were default again so I had to chance that all back

I connected to Silent 1 recently and found myself with my old basename and no admin.  I did a /reconnect and all was well.  Perhaps our logons were interrupted or delayed and only the etmain config-info got through.  I should have done a /cl_guid to investigate.   :)  The silent.dat info was not received, or I would have had an admin level.