As Winnie-the-pooh may possibly have once said

F257

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.â€

mmmm.... good thing for thinkexist.com eh?

my et life is coming up short... soon i'll need to prepare for uni and already have seen my ET life shortening these past few days

another probale quote is

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"â€

tbh i've been thinking of quitting for the past few weeks...d4re knows this. just i haven't been able to push myself . hard to describe feelings. read /seen watchmen? Feel like Rorschach in trying to get out my emotions. i have enjoyed being part of the family ... very grateful for the chance bestowed upon me. Hard to sum up feelings without comprising and boring you

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.â€

well i'll still being playing et sporadically, but if you haven't guessed already im leaving the clan. main reason is lack of time, wanting to get to uni so study hard. but also cause im not much use as an admin (god im an awful admin at times) and i don't get on with a couple of people here.

But anywayz

Take care all - best of luck with,well,everything

x

(hope to still be able to speak to you after this)

------------------------------

1. Qu!ck

2. Fred

3. Elf

4. Inf

5. F257

I say we unleash fem on the next person who tries to leave!

too late

• Administrators

Good bye Francis. I know you have alot on your mind about uni, and so I wish you the best of luck and good times. We'll still be here in case you feel like comin' back to frag. May your endeavors reveal your passion for success! Good luck, and come back to visit a bit. Let us know how you're doing.

If your not thinking about taking a medical degree dont waste too much time to study, really college its a business like any other and in the end you will be the solo responsible for your future ie your connections with people of high important offices.

Anyway like hell would say real file comes first, so instead of offline make it temporarily unavailable.

you know were to find us! I wont miss your panzer but I will mis you! :D

See ya soon!

bastard...with ackme playing less, who else is going to run into my arty on pub?

I'm just spending some time getting owned in etpro so I can come back in a while and finally get back at you...

f2, great fragging with you man, come back every once in a while so we can own you with your rusting skills! :(

mmm..thanx for the kind messages guys and gals . sorry i havrn't replied earlier. still playing then and now , mostly on etpub. Hmm...i will reserve judgement on the new batch of admins (^^) but its good to see some admins then and now on etpub