Suggestion for omnibot commands at NQ1

monk

Hello,

I noticed that NQ1 doesn’t have any command for setting an amount of bots in the server. I would suggest to add the command which makes it's possible to lower the amount of bots. You could add custom omni bots command like minbots, maxbots, kickallbots etc. which are restricted for trusted player adminlevels and memberlevels.

I think this command could be usefull to keep the server more attractive and fun while less players are connected to the server. And besides that i have seen in past few weeks that after bots connect to the server, more players run to spectator or disconnect. Does anyone share my opinion? And why do you think we should(not) have it?

Enjoy your weekend.

Kind regards,

Monk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Because we don't change bots like some other clans do. They disappear when there are enough players. None of our admins are interested in playing with stupid bot commands. Some clans do use it and good for them but we are more into fun play rather then command play. ;)

• Like 2

Because we don't change bots like some other clans do. They disappear when there are enough players. None of our admins are interested in playing with stupid bot commands. Some clans do use it and good for them but we are more into fun play rather then command play. ;)

Sometimes the cmd bot off helps but i dont want to be stupid.... :P

• Platinum VIP

None of our admins are interested in playing with stupid bot commands.

53512895.jpg