Windows 7 colour problems

Help me this thing is fuking irritating me, pc was working fine yesterday night and this morning when i start it colours are like this
win7contrast.jpg

I tried trouble shooting and personalization also but that didn't work and also download this Negativescreen program but still nothing works

I fail to see a problem. The colors and gamut seem fine on my monitor. Open up your Graphics Card control panel and make sure that your color settings are correct. If they are on Default, try an AMD/Nvidia Optimized setting. Also applies vice versa. You could also see about uninstalling the drivers, and installing a fresh new copy.

Does this problem happen in Safe Mode or in any other OS than Windows (or before Windows starts)?

• Like 1

I fail to see a problem. The colors and gamut seem fine on my monitor. Open up your Graphics Card control panel and make sure that your color settings are correct. If they are on Default, try an AMD/Nvidia Optimized setting. Also applies vice versa. You could also see about uninstalling the drivers, and installing a fresh new copy.

Does this problem happen in Safe Mode or in any other OS than Windows (or before Windows starts)?

LOL

i don't know how it's not showing the problem on your screen,i used snipping tool and uploaded from free image uploading site :o

Every settings is good :/ don't know wht is wrong with screen or win 7 

captured image from mobi  now :

IMG_20150522_191339.jpg

Edited by Lowskillguy

I was able to reproduce that type of effect by skewing the saturation and hue of my color settings via my AMD Catalyst control center. What I'd do (if you haven't already) is to perform a "Factory Reset" on your monitor via the OSD (On screen display). If that does not fix it, then double check your GPU driver Control Panel settings.

Here's where the setting is in AMD's CCC as an example; I can help you with navigating Intel's CP, but not NVidia's:
post-9897-0-25121900-1432304488_thumb.png

If neither of those helps to correct the problem, then I'd lean towards it possibly being a hardware issue. Booting your computer into the BIOS can help determine that (if the background, text, or selection colors are off). Those colors are usually blue, grey, white, and/or black. You can also look at the "Starting Windows" logo to see if that looks off. Both of these occur before any software drivers are loaded, and so they can help rule out hardware problems.

• Like 2

Everything is fine in AMD CCC and i also did a factory default already but that didn't also helped

So now i think that it's hardware problem as the intel ( as i have intel mobo ) shows different colour at the start up and the Win 7 logo also. 

Thanks for the help Xernicus 

It might be worth trying another cable (I've seen those fail quite a bit), and plugging your monitor into a different computer (if one is available) to help keep replacement costs down. I got a little overzealous a few years ago, and replaced my monitor when it was the graphics card at fault. I don't mind having the new monitor, but it really was $120 that I didn't need to spend.

• Like 1

:o

I was just gonna order the new as i have to study on it and can't delay an hour ( already wasted this day ) , i might give it a try as i have another cable with me right now 

So i'm gonna try it   :D

weird issue.

nahh not weird, this happen because of the game graphic (and maybe cfg  which we use change the graphic settings and also the background colours so the graphics gets messed up ) 
The problem can be Software ( mostly for AMD as the new update of GPU isn't working and many people getting this error ) or hardware ( as mine ) 

Edited by Lowskillguy

nahh not weird, this happen because of the game graphic (and maybe cfg  which we use change the graphic settings and also the background colours so the graphics gets messed up ) 

The problem can be Software ( mostly for AMD as the new update of GPU isn't working and many people getting this error ) or hardware ( as mine )

LOL, to be honest I had to edit my post because I didn't see the *giant green indicator* that the answer had already been found (up at the top of post) So because I couldn't delete it, that's what I said. Not terribly weird though, you're right :D GL! Hope it works soon!

• Like 1

• Leader

Your first "snipped" image was from data in the graphics card's "buffer".  That should be what the card is sending to the monitor and should match what you see on the screen.  The problem would seem to be in the card's hardware, the cable or the monitor.  I think that the card's drivers are between the system and the card, but who knows with these modern computer systems.  ;)

If the monitor is having problems then it might need settings changed from the factory defaults.

Were the fuzzy letters an effect of snapping the picture, or do they look like that on the screen?

LOL

i don't know how it's not showing the problem on your screen,i used snipping tool and uploaded from free image uploading site :o

Every settings is good :/ don't know wht is wrong with screen or win 7 

captured image from mobi  now :

IMG_20150522_191339.jpg

• Like 1

Your first "snipped" image was from data in the graphics card's "buffer".  That should be what the card is sending to the monitor and should match what you see on the screen.  The problem would seem to be in the card's hardware, the cable or the monitor.  I think that the card's drivers are between the system and the card, but who knows with these modern computer systems.   ;)

If the monitor is having problems then it might need settings changed from the factory defaults.

Were the fuzzy letters an effect of snapping the picture, or do they look like that on the screen?

Letters and everything is fine, it's just my monitor that need to be replaced (  6-7 years old but i don't think that makes a problem ). Drivers load after the window 7 screen shows up ( i mean the logo ) but the screen is very dark at the start and as i have intel mobo the logo of intel is also dark and in messed up colours :/

so it is Monitor and not drivers or anything ( for me atleast )