Internet

Jayy!

hey Guys, I've been having mad problems with my internet over the last couple of weeks.. its wireless so that might be the issue lol dunno, just sayin i might be out for a bit untill it gets fixed but when it does ill be sure to get back on... also im not really sure where i shoulda put this topic so i just kinda shoved it in here lol

• Administrators
hey Guys, I've been having mad problems with my internet over the last couple of weeks.. its wireless so that might be the issue lol dunno, just sayin i might be out for a bit untill it gets fixed but when it does ill be sure to get back on... also im not really sure where i shoulda put this topic so i just kinda shoved it in here lol

could you please describe the problems you are having maybe i can be of some assistance

could you please describe the problems you are having maybe i can be of some assistance

Well it burns when I pee.

lol, sorry Joe, I couldn't resist man.

• Administrators

Well it burns when I pee.

lol, sorry Joe, I couldn't resist man.

i lol'd