Youtube: Titles hidden by Roboto font -- fix

youtube.jpg

As you can see in this pic that youtube isn't showing name of any videos but can see the thumbnail 
Any help regarding this ??

Couldn't find right section to post this so just did here sry if wrong section 

Ps  Can't find any help on google or im not searching right 

I think I've had this too, but I think it fixed itself! Maybe have a little more patience, hope it will work for you soon! No problems on YT here.

• Like 1

Do you have the same error on internet explorer?

Uninstall all the chrome extensions you don't know and use. That's the only solution I can think of right away. Most of these little problems are in the extensions.

Btw, right section might be http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/13-software-pc-support/

• Like 1

Do you have the same error on internet explorer?

Uninstall all the chrome extensions you don't know and use. That's the only solution I can think of right away. Most of these little problems are in the extensions.

Btw, right section might be http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/13-software-pc-support/

no the error isn't in IE , uninstalled all both not working 

ok thx next time will post there :)

I think I've had this too, but I think it fixed itself! Maybe have a little more patience, hope it will work for you soon! No problems on YT here.

4 days with this error :/ how long should i wait...

• Leader

You can open that page again and click on "help" on the bottom right.  You can use the "send feedback" in the page that opens.  You already have a screenshot if they ask for one.   :)

There is also this:  https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/4347644?hl=en  and various links from that page.  I would try the help & feedback method first.

• Like 2

Well i reported an issue as @Redbaird said so let's see what wht happens next :)

Thanks for the help guys 

@ Abstract nope i couldn't find any help regarding that title-less videos :P ( but yeah a xxx page ) 

Edited by Lowskillguy
  • Like 1

Well i reported an issue as @Redbaird said so let's see what wht happens next :)

Thanks for the help guys 

@ Abstract nope i couldn't find any help regarding that title-less videos :P ( but yeah a xxx page ) 

If u dont have problem at IE, have u tried with reinstalling Chrome?

Reinstall Adobe Flash player as well.

Edited by Aniky

• Leader

On my page, both the title and the image are links to the video.  Does clicking on the image take you to the video?

• Like 1

On my page, both the title and the image are links to the video.  Does clicking on the image take you to the video?

yeah clicking on the pic take me to the video and there it shows the title :P 

strange isn't it ? :D

@aniky : Completely deleted chrome and flash player. Restarted pc . Installed both again n restart 

Nothing changed :/

So guys problem is solved by myself :P 
It's the youtube which installed new ROBOTO font and Many users faced this problem and many can...

If you face this just download Roboto font 1.2 and put them in your C:\Windows\Fonts ( replace the old one ) 

And restart the browser and it will be done :) 

Thanks all for you help also as you tried to..

• Like 1