ET Server ETpro Fun/Game Night This Saturday 25th of April

ancientmule

It shows i was in spec on scrim server? Weird.

I always got to loading map, but then it would freeze and I would have to force close ET :(

Glad you guys had fun, see you on the next one.

Yes its show that you was in spec, wierd inteed!

Yes its show that you was in spec, wierd inteed!

it showed that audrey is connecting and not spectating 

Too bad I couldn't join :(

It showed the same to me, that I am in the spec (saw in the TB server)

sucks..

same for you too 

Connecting and not in spec like player spectating....

• Like 2

Thanks for the game mates, it was fun.

Mule the best organizator. :P <3

this is from Dest, im not ashame for stealing and using it now

oh-stop-it_o_277626.jpg

I'll be there, will I be expecting to die a lot? If so I think I'll sit in a corner :)

Don't sweat it, we can get a game of Parcheesi going at the kids' table in the corner :D

EDIT: I missed it :( Sucks to work extra right before moving!

• Like 1

Don't sweat it, we can get a game of Parcheesi going at the kids' table in the corner :D

EDIT: I missed it :( Sucks to work extra right before moving!

Dont worry, i miss 2 hours and a half of the game night I organizate because of work :'(

Next time Absolute!!!

And sorry to all the players that wanted to play and couldnt connect to the etpro server..  Thanks for trying to join and have fun with us.. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Do it every alternate night event for 2 hours. 

Example: 

M - W - F : 7 to 9 PM EST.  

More and more regulars will join if it's regular event.. Regular events confirms that you would have at least few players on it. Make a group of 12 members team who will be available at that time i.e. 7 to 9 PM EST. Then slowly even after you leave, players will hang around till 11 ... So this way you extend +-2 hours on each side and server will become popular.

• Like 3

Destiny, Rambo, Null are the regular in the time zone of euro, think they play a bit later than that, sadly I cant play in that time since the difference gap is big and at that moment im working.

If people from USA Canadians, From central and south America want to beging a night of etpro, I can make it a few events per week, not mostly but I can try.

Writing this from my phone

• Administrators

Destiny, Rambo, Null are the regular in the time zone of euro, think they play a bit later than that, sadly I cant play in that time since the difference gap is big and at that moment im working.

If people from USA Canadians, From central and south America want to beging a night of etpro, I can make it a few events per week, not mostly but I can try.

Writing this from my phone

Then we create 2 times:

10 from Euro 

10 from US

They meet at specific times on regular basis for 1-2 hrs. I am guessing out of 10 at least 6 would show up and they can have 3 vs 3,

• Like 3

Then we create 2 times:

10 from Euro 

10 from US

They meet at specific times on regular basis for 1-2 hrs. I am guessing out of 10 at least 6 would show up and they can have 3 vs 3,

Woow i like this idea a lot, i can be extra man for this, atm im so busy that i cant be regular of this group, but i can be that extra guy, but only if time is suitable for me, example 7.00 PM london time is 9.00 PM for me and then i cant be online in  work days, i always logg out in 9.00 pm if i have to wake up earlie in next morning, but i can be that extra guy who connect once per week in that event, three time per week is too much for me! But big +1 for your idea!

Btw i suggest that Rambo is Co-leader of this group, and keep us else updated, and im only visitor.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Then we create 2 times:

10 from Euro 

10 from US

can easily make time every other day for a couple hours, have enough time on my hands

• Like 2

can easily make time every other day for a couple hours, have enough time on my hands

I'm available aswell

• Like 1

lucky bastards!  :wub:

miss playing with you guys in the afternoon (peruvian time)

but i can do it a few times to be in the server at night 9pm (Florida time) GMT -04:00 till 11 pm Florida time.. that will be from 8pm in Peru till 10 pm in Peru, if people from america want to play etpro.. If im not tired of work and real life :P (last night i was in bed at 8pm)