ET Server ETpro Fun/Game Night This Saturday 25th of April

ancientmule

bleh got many work to do i cant connect at that time!. i just  connecting to a server of another galaxy or dimension because its noone there

60899715.jpg

bleh got many work to do i cant connect at that time!. i just  connecting to a server of another galaxy or dimension because its noone there

60899715.jpg

try

/connect scrimeuro.clan-fa.com:27980

:P we are there

8v8, in some points, sorry for coming so late, (2 hours late) but well, had a lot to do in my work! im so sorry but srsly THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SHOWED and played a bit or just showed, we are still playing 6v6, so join the server, we might play a few more! :)

• Like 3

Good games everyone. Sorry to those who couldn't connect, I am not sure what the problem was there. :(

Was very fun, despite my lag.

I don't much enjoy it when it gets to be 8v8+ though turns into a regular hardcore match :D

Anyone know how to disable the smoke effect, when hitting players? It absolutely kills my fps to 5 when I am going to revive and someone is shooting the body.

I think silent mod has cg_effectDistance (Though it currently don't work in latest silent)

• Like 1

day/night game finished at 2.34 am in Estonia and in Greece

as i said, so sorry for missing all the good games at beginning but had to work.. thanks all for helping in teh server, Rambo, Nanni, and everyone that came to have fun!

<3 u all

WAS A FUN WAY TO SPENT A SATURDAY!

• Like 6

Had a good time.Havent playd this much ET in a while.Mule nab showing up few hours late was amusing :D

Should make this a regular ''event''.

GG'S you nubs! :D

:ph34r:

:wub:

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Glad everything seems to have turned out great ^^ couldnt make it myself unfortunately :/, oh well lets hope there will be another ;)

• Like 1

It was a pleasure to see my youngster pwning rambo wanker couple of times hehehehe. Was fun indeed and hoping to see many more events to come!

Mulero always late as usual. ^^

GG!

• Like 5

Pics or it didnt happen :P

post-1496-0-64631800-1430036662_thumb.jpg

post-1496-0-81023100-1430036871_thumb.jpg Nice to see sunlight on the scene again :D

post-1496-0-75098000-1430036937_thumb.jpg <--- thats me intimidating mula ^_^

I spent a good time with everyone, thanks for organizing it <3

• Like 6

Btw i see you Audrey and Ang3l in the server and it say that u was in spec and not connecting :)

It shows i was in spec on scrim server? Weird.

I always got to loading map, but then it would freeze and I would have to force close ET :(

Glad you guys had fun, see you on the next one.

• Like 2