What rank are you in CS:GO

Quovadis

Stop trying to get ahead of me!!!!

Don't worry I'm still nova4 at least, all the time..

And it's impressive your level in csgo, took me like 200 matches to be in your level.. MGE.. nice Destiny

ty, its a nice combo with mah new ak and m4, still looking for the stattrack awp and m4 to complete the entire stattrack set :crazy

• Like 2

I'm LEM but just deranked twice to DMG because I keep getting matched with Russians on EU servers.

I would love to play with you guys on some American servers sometime if you wanna play with me :3

I have a MG1 Smurf that I can play with some lower ranks too. :D

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

dont know what csgo is thinking, but they want me to uprank so much until my eyes start bleeding from all the terrible kr I will get

xICDDLr.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

why do they always put me in a match vs MGE - LE? i only won 5 of my first matches so i'm not even ranked yet.

It sucks to get owned by an LE :c

• Like 1

Rank is based off of your hidden elo so if you haven't won your 10 games you can still be ranked against opponents at your skill level. So if youre getting put with LEs that means that youre currently around DMG level

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...