ET Mac

ShadowFax

I'll update to Yosemite later today if I have time. I want to say that I remember the ET:L team saying it works, but I've been wrong before and I'm still a bit hazy from yesterday.

Also have either of you tried adjusting the file permissions?

Regards,

xenozbad

Are you using Mavericks Yosemite as well?

edit: You are moving the ET Legacy folder from the mounted image right?

Regards,

xenozbad

Yeah, using Yosemite, latest version. Yeah I am too. Thanks for the help btw guys. I'll try Naddi's video method in a bit!

• Like 1

Woops it seems that the ET:L team suggests moving the files to a deeper sub-directory so please try that as well (hold the option key for the Library directory).

Copy the pak0.pk3, pak1.pk3 and pak2.pk3 files to etmain in the ~/Library/Application Support/etlegacy/etmain directory (which contains ET:L bins).

Regards,

xenozbad

I know, right? :D But it is worth watching it & he tells you everything step by step, so there's no chance for anyone to do it the wrong way. :)

I've tried copying this dude, and I've managed to get the game to start to play through Steam, however when I try typing (to create the alias) nothing happens, and I seem to get 2 cursors/mouse's on the screen. 1 which I can move, and 1 I can't. Any suggestions on what to do?

I've tried copying this dude, and I've managed to get the game to start to play through Steam, however when I try typing (to create the alias) nothing happens, and I seem to get 2 cursors/mouse's on the screen. 1 which I can move, and 1 I can't. Any suggestions on what to do?

Well i installed the game itself without steam & it works perfectly fine. I don't got any suggestion for you with playing ET through Steam, because i never tried that before.