New map rotation Hardcore over due.

Thanks so much for clarifying what is allowed to post in this topic, I was confused since there seemed to be a dialogue on the off topic subject.

I was wondering if this is the right place to discuss the time between maps.  I think 30 secs is too long and would like to recommend 15 secs instead.  I like to play versus pause time between maps.  Just a thought.  

Also, was wondering if it is possible to take Nick's suggestion for Killhouse but make it a lesser time limit.  We tried this during game night and it was pretty fun.  

Since it is still a "work in progress" is it ok to post some suggestions that can be included as work is being done?  

Make a tracker or separate topic about it. This topic is about what maps you all want on the server.

Ok, thank you.  Does that include the Killhouse map suggestion as a separate topic as well?

wEQjw9s.gif

is it related to "new map rotation hardcore"?

yes master speed

then yes it is allowed.

understood, i go to my corner now.

Stephen-Colbert-High-Five-Gif-On-The-Col

• Like 2

Ok, thank you again for making things very clear.  I would apologize for asking so many questions but it is not clear as to what can and cannot be suggested to the map rotation.  I assumed that the time between maps is something that can be adjusted with the map rotation.  As I do not know how the process works I ask for clarification.  

Now, as for the Killhouse recommendation(since stated above it has to do with the map rotation), I think Nicks suggestion of S&D will keep the game short so is this doable once the server is fixed?  If it is S&D will it just be a one round match?  If so that would be great.  I noticed that if people die and have to sit in spec they tend to leave (think that is sab and not S&D).  Just putting that out there so we don't repeat the same missteps as in the past.

Again, thank you so much for your patience and assistance in helping me understand what you are wanting.

Diggity

• Like 3

Any updates on the server being fixed?  Should we post the question here or on the tracker for a status update?  Thank you

Diggity

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

please, take out the map of the ship.. is horrible :(

i bearly know the maps but it will be nice to have a different rotation..

gracias

we don't

Nice, and as a leader this is a great way to instill esprit de corps. Thanks for the continued expected level of support.

Let us know when the give a shit meter is back up and maybe I will help out.  

• Like 2

Nice, and as a leader this is a great way to instill esprit de corps. Thanks for the continued expected level of support.

Let us know when the give a shit meter is back up and maybe I will help out.  

.....you all need to relax.....you guys take shit too seriously. Was a joke. Sorry i didnt post my normal memes to your comments but I too lazy to even google search at 4 am in the mornin, next time I'll remind myself that abnermites don't understand fun, real lifes or sarcasm.

Funny, I got the same response from someone when I was sarcastic.  It is just disappointing after so much effort had been made on game night trying to revive the server and the same rotation has been on since last year.  It is so frustrating right now as it seems there is no support for our efforts.  I honestly just want to give up trying and spend my time playing in other servers that have the style of game play as we had in Abner. Since I cannot find that in our Clan i have to venture outside...kind of like some of our regulars.  Yeah, I see them and they ask me about Abnerdog, I was so excited to tell them this week we had news something was going to be done...That's ok, we have pretty much lost the regulars to other servers so who cares and who has the time.  I give up, I will not ask again about Abnerdog and I will join our regulars in other servers.  Even if Abnerdog comes back up I do not think I want to even try to build it back up.  Thank you for the quick response as I know you are very busy.  

.....you all need to relax.....you guys take shit too seriously. Was a joke. Sorry i didnt post my normal memes to your comments but I too lazy to even google search at 4 am in the mornin, next time I'll remind myself that abnermites don't understand fun, real lifes or sarcasm.

That part a Joke too ? Why do YOU  continue to INSULT us ?  I thought that was against Clan rules ? guess not.

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan

only leaders are allowed to be sarcastic

As explained before, we are having issues with log access. Meaning we cannot change map rotation permanently. Once the issue is fixed we will change the rotation. The map rotation was changed last march of this year...so really hasnt been a year guys...

So again you all will just have to bare with it til we get to it on our list of a million things to do.

And no problem for the quick response, was replyin to the 20 pms I got today.

Edited by speedfact

That part a Joke too ? Why do YOU  continue to INSULT us ?  I thought that was against Clan rules ? guess not.

Do you reallly want me to insult you? cause I can and I reallly really really want to. It would be like an early birthday present.

Its 4 am. I havent had my coffee. I spend half the night working on the csgo server and the other half the night workin on mindcraft, so I am so very sorry that I couldn't wave my hand over my computer and magicly fix things you want fixed.

No means no. Broken means broken. Just how it works.

As for my nickname for you all, should be proud...I havent even given one to beginners yet