New map rotation Hardcore over due.

We have had the same rotation for a long time now and it is getting old. Map size should not mater we need to change them more often to keep it fresh players don't like playing the same map for over six months all the regulars are getting sick of it. here are a few changes i wold like to see 

creek - sab

overgrown -DOM

pipe line - tdm

Chinatown -tdm

Block - dom 

Just a few suggestion if the leaders don't have time to make the changes maybe you could give it to snake he plays COD4 all the time and is a staff member or soul a co leader that plays all the time. I hope we can do something to keep it fresh might keep player on our server. 

Thanks for your time

convertor  B)

• Like 4

I agree the current five map rotation gets old quickly when you are on the server for any amount of time.  So with that, any change up will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 4

Yawwnnnn??? Go to bed nub oh let me guess u just woked up... orrr. U dont realy care about the idea????

How dare u... ohh my bad . Any who same gametype gets old too.. and about that map rotation yeahhh it does get tire and anoying.....am tring to watch my self here or yet another post of mine will be removed in no time...

• Like 3

I agree with those 5 maps and game modes tdm does get rather boring after awhile, so some other gamemodes would be much appreciated :D.

@shadow no shipment for you or I'll just bring out my bigass rpg and blow you up :P

• Like 2

@ Speedfact. Killergun, or Heretic - Please teach me the proper commands to install a new rotation, and i'll be MORE than happy to install it, after a short and healthy debate about it's contents.......

• Like 4

@ Speedfact. Killergun, or Heretic - Please teach me the proper commands to install a new rotation, and i'll be MORE than happy to install it, after a short and healthy debate about it's contents.......

You dont have access to change rotation permanently, only to temp fix it.

Again guys we are having some issues with abner logs/files....you will have to wait til it gets fixed.

Feel free to keep making rotation suggestions about what you will like once we get the issues fixed but lets keep this topic on track to the rotation and not go off on other tangents...

Edited by speedfact

Whew, good thing someone deleted my post as I made a slight error.  Please consider trying to keep the maps balanced between Objective and TDM.  I hope that is not difficult to do and again appreciate your hard work.

Diggity

Thanks so much for clarifying what is allowed to post in this topic, I was confused since there seemed to be a dialogue on the off topic subject.

I was wondering if this is the right place to discuss the time between maps.  I think 30 secs is too long and would like to recommend 15 secs instead.  I like to play versus pause time between maps.  Just a thought.  

Also, was wondering if it is possible to take Nick's suggestion for Killhouse but make it a lesser time limit.  We tried this during game night and it was pretty fun.  

Since it is still a "work in progress" is it ok to post some suggestions that can be included as work is being done?  

• Like 1