"award for most x"

Make a sub sub-forum in this part cuz all the damn awards are spamming the entire cod4 page and makes it a pain to read and find the topics that you maybe give a shit about.

Just take a look at this picture.

http://imgur.com/tqZxUxI

It would be much more "attractive" for users to be able to see topics that maybe matters to them.

And making a topic the day before all the new "awards" topics gets added.. Yeah don't even think about it.

I was annoyed by this when I still was a member of the clan. I'm not using the forums anymore but when I do, I don't feel like going through all useless topics about awards that I don't care about.

Please do not take this in the wrong way. I might sound mad and pissed of bit I'm not. It's just ideas to make this part of the forums more enjoyable for users.

Regards LainTime/Bazingaa "The Wallhacker"/Dr.Peacock

• Like 2

I agree, it might be better for when the award topics have reached their expiration date that they will be moved to some sort of other (hidden) place. This way the subforum will look a lot more tidy.