ET Server Jaymod 1 Recruiting

von Rantala

Yeap You are right but from other side I was almost near 500 000 XP and I  have planed to gain golden XP award.

Anyway it seems you have to bear still with me on my beloved jay-1. :lol:

Solution might be also to check the application section and see there if a Jay1 applicant posted a screenshot displaying also your XPs. If you find one, download it, take a screenshot of your XPs once you reached total amount needed, and post them to get this award.

• Like 3

Solution might be also to check the application section and see there if a Jay1 applicant posted a screenshot displaying also your XPs. If you find one, download it, take a screenshot of your XPs once you reached total amount needed, and post them to get this award.

Yes or you can star topic and ask if any of our members have SS of your xp :) there is possibility that someone take SS of teams and you was in server sametime :)

• Like 2

That's okay if server location \ is changed or like that but what if someone had 40k+ xp but don't have any pic of it to apply ?

I was wondering the same thing but 40k isn't hard to get

I thought Danger was going to commit suicide.

Dude had like 3mil exp..

He's already got the most xp I've seen on the server already so it's not that big of a deal lol

• Like 1

Yeap You are right but from other side I was almost near 500 000 XP and I  have planed to gain golden XP award.

Anyway it seems you have to bear still with me on my beloved jay-1. :lol:

That's OUR beloved jay1 :D  I'll see you on the field of battle, sir!

• Like 1

hey Server look's better for poeple who get lag:

1 Open console

2 write:/cl_maxpackets 100

3: /rate 50000

4: /r_primitives 2

this command will help a lot for peope with wrong setting 

PEWPEWDIE.

• Like 1

hey Server look's better for poeple who get lag:

1 Open console

2 write:/cl_maxpackets 100

3: /rate 50000

4: /r_primitives 2

this command will help a lot for peope with wrong setting 

PEWPEWDIE.

Everythings good that you stated but still lagging hard,i even ran winmtr report n it showed no packet loss :/

yeah they aren't but my main question was if someone can apply without them for a limited time :P 

Applicants, or players looking to apply, are free from the 40k XP restriction for a limited time. Obviously we're not completely removing this rule, and your application will rely more heavily on other member's votes for the time being.

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 5

I assume if u have appropriate cg_autoaction cvar, it will automatically save the end of map screenshot, which is normally the same as pressing TAB for XP table and can be find in jaymod/screenshot folder.

Example:

post-649-0-72951800-1429297420_thumb.jpg

As  for cg_autoaction:

cg_autoAction 0 bitmask value that gives a variety of functions to always perform, 1 = demos, 2 = screenshot, 4 = stats, 8 = stopwatch only

If u have cg_autoaction 7, it will save demo, screenshot and stats all together from every map.

Edited by Aniky
  • Like 2

• Leader

cg_autoAction 0 bitmask value that gives a variety of functions to always perform, 1 = demos, 2 = screenshot, 4 = stats, 8 = stopwatch only

If u have cg_autoaction 7, it will save demo, screenshot and stats all together from every map.

I have cg_autoaction 5, which saves a demo and my stats.  Don't laugh at  me saving my "stats", I was experimenting when I set that up.   ;)

I have cg_autoaction 5, which saves a demo and my stats.  Don't laugh at  me saving my "stats", I was experimenting when I set that up.   ;)

I have cg_autoaction 7 since probably forever, due to the time when we had to record demos back at Clanbase when we played wars, so if anyone requested it, u could simply upload it and never forget to record when u played wars. I still find it most useable as u always have stats, screens and demos at your hand whenever u need it and every once in a while i delete all of it, so it doesn't take so much space.

i think you all should just suck it up butter cup and get out there and make that exp back and not whine about it there are always reason for a server that does not clear out there exp for there to be a exp wimp  and it just so happen to be one of them so get back in there and get that exp back :) even if your trying out for F|A exp is not everything sure it there but it not the reason you make it in F|A