Diablo 3 RoS

LordTerror

Battle tag: AJB#1870

Also, doesn't it matter if you're on the European or American servers?

Well, i think we got the reason right here. 

• Like 1

Battle tag: AJB#1870

Also, doesn't it matter if you're on the European or American servers?

shouldn't matter for the friendslist, cause you can freely change servers of diablo itself

• Like 1

Yeah I don't mine starting a new character either. Actually I'd rather start new characters. Let me know if anyone wants to start new characters with me.

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 1

I'm assuming all 3 of you are on the EU server, correct? if so, I'll switch over to that and add you all. Both US and EU servers are separate and have their own separate friends list. kind of lame in my opinion, but I'm down to always start a new character over with y'all.

• Like 1

Oh btw guys I've been playing Heroes of the Storm a lot. If you're on D3 just message me and I'll switch over.

• Like 2

Oh btw guys I've been playing Heroes of the Storm a lot. If you're on D3 just message me and I'll switch over.

Will do Sir.

Just started to play it again, don´t have RoS though. Wanted to start a new character also... Wboson#2561 it is...

I doubt you will be able to play with people who do have RoS, or maybe only campaign.

• Like 1

I doubt you will be able to play with people who do have RoS, or maybe only campaign.

Yes that is true. If you don't have the expansion you can't really play with us. You will only be able to play with us until you're lvl 60. But you won't be able to play until you get lvl 70 and do some grifts and rifts with us.

• Like 1

Has that game become any less boring than it was at beginning, is it actually worth putting some time into it again and not shoot lazers allover the place and wipe everything out before any monster even gets close to u? :D