What changes you would like to see..

daredevil

• Administrators

I am planning to change forums top navigation bar with more easy access...

as u all can see i have added new User CP on top so u can access few things directly..

Feel free to suggest any changes u guys would like to see.

• Like 1

Fewer layers of topics... I only look at the top couple threads of each layer anyway, because they are newest.

And an easy way to set favorite topics (like Internet Explorer does) from within forum. I usually go to the same four or five areas anyway.

how about a live chat the main forum page we could all be logged in and have more communication over forums !

I kinda like that Idea to. Kinda like an IM board on the Forums page for everyone to chat, or on all pages, while people are replying to posts and reading posts also.

This is best forum i've ever been on.I honestly don't miss anything,but if you are already asking live chat like on facebook would be cool :)

yeah live chat would be cool :yahoo

Shoutbox couldn't be on better place dare!BTW is it possible to add camera chat 2 hahahaha,would be freaking awesome to have some kind of chat ROULETTEZ :lol:

id be rather suprised if that sort of stuff was possible lol. your better off going to the vent server and making up your pics ^^

• Administrators

1. Report any bugs here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-4-website-forum/

2. Present shout box is just for testing purpose. It has few issues and if I can't fix those we will back to java IRC shoutbox.

Shoutbox couldn't be on better place dare!BTW is it possible to add camera chat 2 hahahaha,would be freaking awesome to have some kind of chat ROULETTEZ :lol:

It's doable. But I don't want to do it.

Like he said, its doable, but if he does it, he cant filter the content that is showed on it, so innapropriate things could be showed, and he wouldnt know.

1. Report any bugs here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-4-website-forum/

2. Present shout box is just for testing purpose. It has few issues and if I can't fix those we will back to java IRC shoutbox.

It's doable. But I don't want to do it.

I can imagine chuck jerkin off and lickin his nipple hahahaahah,i bet there would be lot of drunk masturbrating ahhhahaahaa

EDIT: chat should be on place where it was yesterday:<<(top)

Edited by Husa