Vix's MIA Update / A Switch of Jobs

LeftWingVixen

QgJUL.gif

208615d1329109511-cuesta-que-admitan-que

Hah.

Kidding.

Looks great. If you got it, flaunt it.. Haters gonna hate regardless.

The feminism crap doesn't have anything to do with this type of job. It's ain't demeaning and those that say it is are the same types that are brainwashed by stupid f***ing archaic social expectations.

Wasn't long ago that showing a bit of ankle made you a whore.

Just do whatever makes you happy, but don't be a dumb ass and burn out trying to do too much. 

• Like 2

• Leader

Holy shite. To be honest, I would sell my soul and my firstborn to be able to do that.

I'm sure that she had her share of falls, like the ones seen on YouTube. The #1 Lesson I have learned from those videos is to make sure that your pole is Secure! For you men, make sure your doorway chin-up bar is Secure, too! :)

Edit: hey Sid, you posted while I was composing this. As I hit the "post" button I got a aplit-second view of the hotdogs falling, making my mind go, "WTF is an advert doing down there"?

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

I'm sure that she had her share of falls, like the ones seen on YouTube. The #1 Lesson I have learned from those videos is to make sure that your pole is Secure! For you men, make sure your doorway chin-up bar is Secure, too! :)

Are you saying Speed0 shouldn't have a pole, and should trade it in for a chin up bar? I thought we were all equal ;)

• Like 1

First off, I'm not that good with feminism. I just don't know where to put it, as I've always seen men and women as equals and thus don't see reasons to support one more than another, at least not where I live.

However, I do realize not every environment is like mine and some places need a more "agressive" way to obtain rights and status. Where I study, men are the weaker class and are most likely to obtain less success. Congratulations girls, emancipation succeeded :)

That as some slightly off-topic remark, off to the essence of it. I like what you do and I really like the way you talk about it. I would love to be able to 'observe' the scene the way you do. Seems pretty interesting indeed. I also really like your 'art-approach'. In essence, things like what you do can lead to very interesting forms of art.

I won't be a customer to places like where you work until people start really approaching it like art, but then, that's just me. Your job wouldn't necessarily be more fun to do if some geeks like me sat dryly in their chairs discussing the professional lighting and the exact angle of your various tattoos in proportion with your body and in contrast to your skin.

+what audrey said ;)

• Like 1