CoD 4 =F|A= GAMING WEEKEND, @ CoD4 #1 HC Server 'Abnerdog' !!!

LA_Kings_Fan

THINGS SHOULD start picking up later today ... say afterwork 5-6 pm Pacific time ... but we will track your activity from now til midnight PDT in abnerdog for entries into the raffle prize pool ... remember 1 entry for every 30 minutes your in Abnerdog HC server PLAYING ... GOOD LUCK everyone   :cheers and frag ya in there   :hi

• Like 1

Ha, eat that RedAngel! :P Can't hide in spec nubblet!

remember 1 entry for every 30 minutes your in Abnerdog HC server PLAYING ..

Ha, eat that RedAngel! :P Can't hide in spec nubblet!

Lol, Pfft, I can and I WILL :P

Was really a fun first day of gameday with those who came in and supported.  Really appreciate those that play mainly on Beginners for coming in for a while.  Look forward to seeing you through out the weekend, don't forget the prizes just for attending and playing LA mentioned!!  

It was really awesome to see Grinch and Moxie in their best form and letting me kill them a few times :)  Anywho, bring on the next round!!!   

Diggity

• Like 2

Wow , it hard to belive u forgot me, very sad.

It has been long long time when we had so much fun on ABNER, that GAMING WEEKEND is very good IDEA, we should have more that kind of days + i haven't seen so much players on ABNER like long long time ago, till today.

KEEP IT UP, i like it

TS name: Manly.V   don't forget it :D

Velts 

Edited by =FIA=Velts
  • Like 2

I was on multiple times over the weekend.  Everyone was having  great time and its so good to see abner filling up.  Now if we can keep it going that would be great.  A big thank you goes out to LA Kings Fan for all of his efforts to put this together and bring it o our attention.  Also to Sid for the banner and to all of those who helped in planning and moderating the games.

Again Thanks

• Like 4

It was a fun weekend of gaming indeed ... glad you enjoyed it Doug, and I think many others did as well.

I can't take much credit though Doug, gotta give that to SOUL as the main Co-Leader in charge, Soul did a bang up job.  :thumbsup

I'd also like to thank Speed, KillerGun and Heretic for coming in and helping with the Map, Game Mode and Game style settings during the event.

But mostly A BIG THANK YOU to ALL of YOU who showed up and played on Abnerdog, showed your support for CoD4 and got in TeamSpeak and we all had a Fun time chatting it up, hope we can do it again !   :cheers

LAST NOTE, as the Game Weekend slowly comes to a close ... about the PRIZE RAFFLE  ...  we will compile a list of everyone who joined in during the event, and cross reference that with gametracker.com for a cumulative amount of time each person spent on the server, and then award each person 1 raffle drawing entry per every 30 minutes, rounded up. We will then randomly select a winning ticket for each item listed in the prize pool, and then contact them for information on shipping them the item, or sending them an email for a giftcard, or the FA VIP packages.  Expect that to be competed by the end of the week and we will post a list of all the winners names and contact them.

Good luck everyone, and thanks again for your support !    :thanks  

• Like 6