Ginger's first scrim

G!NG3R420

My first scrim battle, 01/17/2010 vs =F|A= Morbid...I havent seen him around lately which makes me MAD!!!

@morbid- If your reading this, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! I want to show you how well of a player I have become since our first battles. Thanks for all the help XD

20100117143433etheadsho.jpg

Anyway, It sure was one hell of a fight, he didnt just hand it up to me either, we fought our asses off in each battle. Just thought I would post to let people know I am totally up for some scrim matches, it only helps you get better If you get ownd. So some advice for anyone who wants it...

"Play the game to have fun, but learn from other great players as to become the best you need to beat the best. When you die dont get upset, work to get the upper hand and move in a different mannor than you have before. All in all, It is just a game!!!"

@morbid- If your reading this, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! I want to show you how well of a player I have become since our first battles. Thanks for all the help XD

+1 where the hell is this kid gone :huh: still have Chuck but it was better chuck + Mobid for my daily spam medics :mad

Yes it was a 1vs1. I was just getting introduced into scrim, and Morbid was kicking me hardcore. When I learned how to work the scrim maps, I started to pick up and come back!!!

Dont get me wrong, Morbid is one hell of a player. He got his fair share of kills. :yahoo

Come back ASAP Morbid!!

yep morbit did learn a lot we schooled him on hardcore all day everyday , ginger have u played on hardcore ?

Yes. I have played before, but I usually only get bots that are on, a few other players..Not too much fun.

oh ! wut time do you play ? u have to log on around 9pm eastern us time

The time still confuses me. my time is GMT -07:00. So right now its about 11:48pm almost midnight.

oh 2 hours def im -5.00 well tomorrow around 6pm your time log in to hardcore we get a lot of good players

Okay, I will be there..6pm my time. I use vent and xfire, so add meh and we will frag =D

Isn't it more like a 1v1 duel.

I guess you would be correct, but we were dueling on a scrim server, and I never seen a scrim server before..

Blah, Call it what you will!!! <_<

i miss my pimp. he's probably with his gf :D he's on fb sometimes, but not often. ever since he turned 18 and is legally able to drink he's been away pretty often :P

nice scrim ginger!