RIP Football Boots

Eggtato

So yeah goodbye to my football boots :( Nike are still unable to make boots that last 20+ games... 21 games being today :( They did me good with 18 goals in 21 games but now they are beyond repair as the picture shows :(

1FlL7G7.jpg

So now I am on Nike once again looking at what boots to buy... NIkeID rocks and I have come up with these boots :) £110 but they look pretty sick.

yLc6Czy.jpg

• Like 2

Used to buy nike shoes lots of years ago but stopped doing that because they just broke so damn fast. Actually the only nikes that didnt break were my nike football boots but I didnt use them much either.

I found that even 10€ shoes last much longer than 100€ nikes :D (not football boots)

• Like 1

My sexy new football boots are on there way, £110 but much better quality and come next Wednesday... I'll post a pic when they arrive.

Edited by SiLv3rfang

My sexy new football boots are on there way, £110 but much better quality and come next Wednesday... I'll post a pic when they arrive.

Don't really think quality will be anything better, considering everything is done at Vietnam/Taiwan and other Asian countries where the production force is cheap. Nike, Adidas and rest of companies have been doing that since forever and it normally depends on usage of the boots for how long u will have them. I have bought at past 2 pairs of Adidas and one pair of Nike shoes for football, none of it lasted for more than half year as i have really used them for its price.

Tho considering the comfort and actual playing time, i still favour Nike and Adidas over everything else, have got atm Joma, but the comfort is terrible.

• Like 1

Don't really think quality will be anything better, considering everything is done at Vietnam/Taiwan and other Asian countries where the production force is cheap. Nike, Adidas and rest of companies have been doing that since forever and it normally depends on usage of the boots for how long u will have them. I have bought at past 2 pairs of Adidas and one pair of Nike shoes for football, none of it lasted for more than half year as i have really used them for its price.

Tho considering the comfort and actual playing time, i still favour Nike and Adidas over everything else, have got atm Joma, but the comfort is terrible.

Went for hypervenoms platinum... If you look at the prices you get 3 types of HVs

£60-70

£100-110

And then £160-170 and I can tell the difference between the 3, the comfort is better and they are made from better stuff the more expensive ones and from the reviews they have better durability. But I see and agree comfortable boots/shoes come best from nike or Adidas.

Went for hypervenoms platinum... If you look at the prices you get 3 types of HVs

£60-70

£100-110

And then £160-170 and I can tell the difference between the 3, the comfort is better and they are made from better stuff the more expensive ones and from the reviews they have better durability. But I see and agree comfortable boots/shoes come best from nike or Adidas.

Well i realized that at least for indoor football its honestly nowadays harder to find some proper shoes than it was at past, with the material being so weird and basically it screams they will tear apart in a matter of months of regular usage, while at past u payed like 40€ and had a quality shoes for at least one season of active football.

As for the grass kind of type, i normally just stick with Adidas, havent failed me down yet apart of one pair out of many. For indoors i bought currently Adidas Performance ff Supersala, payed 55€ and they re great.