Would like to know the conclusion of Clan Admins on my proposal for inclusion of my Game

Rajput

Would like to know the conclusion of Clan Admins on my proposal for inclusion of my Game. I see that the post has been removed. I'm OK with removal of post, just want to know the idea.

It was not advertising, it was request for partnership. Who would be the right person to discuss this with in FA Clan. I believe FA would have a process for choosing games that it hosts.

Partnership?

Not sure what you're looking for there.

You'd also have to find an actual playerbase here before any game is ever hosted. If no one has interest in playing it, then it's not gonna get hosted.

Mkay, this is my bad.

Raj, I hide your previous topic. The proposal will be discussed, just not with any urgency. I would just like to say that SiD has a point, unless there's a large player base we're unlikely to focus on that game.

• Like 1

Gotcha, the app generate 500+ installs per day, but has few players playing the game online with average CCU of 5. I have a new version coming with much better graphics and expect a much higher user base for new version.

Partnership?

Not sure what you're looking for there.

You'd also have to find an actual playerbase here before any game is ever hosted. If no one has interest in playing it, then it's not gonna get hosted.

I am hosting the servers as of now. Don't want to create a new clan. I can redirect all my players to FA website for joining the clan if the game has a section on this clan.

This topic should be posted in the clan Private forums.

Can we move it. Not sure if I have permissions