Other CS:GO Gamenight

Eggtato

im down, yay!! :)

CS:GO!! Here we go! 

Just forbid the play of Teukka, Owned, Quovadis, and Jer3, and we are cool! :P  because they ( :o  :camper ) are 1337..

Nah, lets all have fun and will really really love to play with all the people that will join!!

Time left: 

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20150328T20&year=2015&month=3&day=28&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&msg=CS:GO%20Gamenight!&fg1=000&fg2=9acd79

3DAYS 2HOURS 53MINUTES 12SECONDS

• Like 1

Have nice Gameday :) remember add pics in site of gameday :) my friend coming visit in this weekend so i have to skip event this time, but let see if i join next one :)

Enjoy!

Can everybody that attends the game day send me a demo of one match? I want to make a video of gameday from everyone's POV.

To record demo open console and type "record sexyacid1"

Can everybody that attends the game day send me a demo of one match? I want to make a video of gameday from everyone's POV.

You wanna see me die every time? :(

• Like 1

Nice to have event in CS:GO but looks like you picked saturday to prevent me coming and pwning all :ph34r:  B)  Won't be able to attend because I'm still on the road and yeah it's saturday  -_-

Special credits to SiD for that poster, awesome work!

• Like 1

I'll try to get there (hopefully I'm not going to night club)..

Just forbid the play of Teukka, Owned, Quovadis, and Jer3, and we are cool! :P  because they ( :o  :camper ) are 1337..

Haha, I can try to be gentle for you :)

Sure, I can if you want to!

• Like 1