kandya

detoren

52 members have voted

1. 1. i miss kandya"s silly questions :)

• yes
    • no
    • detoren is a pervert
    • wtf is this stupid question it looks like kandya polls

lol I think Fem scared her off.

I liked her avatar lol nice picture.

Most of her posts were interesting.

Maybe we should pm her?

Grave you talk to her a lot, tell her to come back lol.

OMG!...u guys r kiling me .... very kind of u for thinking of me....well what can i say i was here all the time never left ...but like i promised Fem! /Joe!/ Rainier! and to many others no more spam from kandya ....so im just gonna wait for a few more days before im starting to post again because i realy dont want u guys to think that i havent learn anything with my warns ...so yeah il try to be active like i did before but not to active thats for sure!....thx detoren sweety for this topic and also GraveD! my brave hero and many others i did missed u alot guys ...so see u around strangers and peace my friends!... ;)

Voted 4. Attention whore XD You knew posting something with her name in it would get people to look at the topic.

Ohhh Krayzie! Krazyie! Krazyie! im sure we started with the right foot one day...but then...something bad happend so lets just forget about that and make things work again what do u say?...and yeah u did post alot in some of my topics so i realy apreciate that...but then again...u started to post bad words about me so that wasnt too cool ...but u sure r right with one thing involving my name in this topic it sure brought some attention after all beeing a "postwhore" has some advantages too :P (311 views in 2 days)/lol ;)

lol!

ATTENTION WHORE!!!

The first time i didnt cared!...the second one i said u dont worth my attention...but with the 3th one u realy pissed me off so im just gonna say it Mex! ...I wish i could tell u the same thing like i told to Krayzie but i believe its kinda too late for that or maybe not who knows ...anyway very nice, u tried to make a joke ...the x time u want to get smart with me... try not to...so why dont u do me a big favore and just ignore me...the most ideal...like i do with u!...thx sweety ;)

Use MultiQuote to replay for more than 2 posts, no need to make new post reply for each single post... do it or I'll merge them all ;)

LoL tried but its not working helpp pls :cry

Thank u thank u thank u!... :)

I think they call me attension whore cos i used your name on this topic :( they just dont like me cos i dont have that nice front side you have ( i mean your face ^^) .

I think they call me attension whore cos i used your name on this topic :( they just dont like me cos i dont have that nice front side you have ( i mean your face ^^) .

LoL stranger at least im not the only one anymore so welcome in the club!... :P and dont be sad i like u just the way u are ..so ur topic is getting hottt sweety (406 views /3 days) hmmm we rock ;) lol

if i could vote more than once, i vote for choice 2 and 4.

I was expecting ur post her... what took u so long?...im sure u would ...hmmm im gonna give u the same advise that i gived to Mex! u can read no need to repeat myself ..but u my friend ohh u r on my top black list so watch ur back ...on field oftcourse ;)