Best ET server :)

Mr.Vegeta

...after my long absence i started with b2 now i feel comfortable in playing again and rly like silent1. but i like both. b2 became lil home

• Like 1

...after my long absence i started with b2 now i feel comfortable in playing again and rly like silent1. but i like both. b2 became lil home

+1 :D

silent1 and hc :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

HC > silent1 > Recruiting (Jay) > NQ1

HC because people play for objective

Silent1 because it's rather easy to clear the objective there

Jaymod because my gammajump makes me far quicker than most players (even though I usually jump into a 20vs1 situation with it and the advantage amounts to nothing :D)

NQ1 because some FA members invited me to come there more often.

• 1 month later...

NQ1- no doubt

I agree with you.

I used to love playing in Jay1 for a while, but for some reason at some point it started lagging horribly for me. Probably because it is not hosted in the EU.

Moving to NQ1 made the game playable again  :D

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Time for bump.

HC because people play for obj. Since there's single jump, players don't rush that much, unless they're good jumpers. FF on makes it more competitive and it also brings more old school players to the server. I also picked it because it's got relatively less slots and it's not very crowded most of the time and I don't like playing while it's 20vs20, huge mess etc.

If HC full then I move to silent1 or beginners2. Can't really tell the difference apart from players' skill level.

If I'm low or angry I go back to my memories, old good and unchanged NQ1 where I can own all or be a noob hoping no one from hc find me lol.

Can't tell any server has better atmosphere, I think all FA servers are exceptionally friendly and fun to play. Sometimes it depends on current admins and regulars count, so you have to try out each server at different times of the day/week.

Damn I miss ET :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Jay 1....everyone is neurotic geniuses - keeps me coming back!

Edited by Neuro
  • Like 1