All good things

GI-JOE

I'm not going to waste any more time with one of my novels so I'll just keep this short.

I've had a mirad of personal struggles and issues over the last year, I've been struggling with depression, hell, in the last 4 months alone it's just been one thing after another.

In the interest of keeping this short, I'll just say I need to get my life together. So I guess if I have to make it official, I'm retiring.

I love you all (except the ones I don't), Thank you all for the love, hate, and friendship over the years.

No drama, no bad blood, no regret.

If y'all want to talk, y'all know how to get a hold of me.

wRwI2le.jpg

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1

/denied.

We are here to be friends with you buddy. Jump on Steam and we can play slots and a possible solicit Moxxie for a while. Don't succumb you are a good guy! No need for retiring, blah blah blah that whole speech. I know what it's like to feel like that. I'm right there with you, but you can't run from us!

52594612.jpg

• Like 1

How about, no.

No f***ing way.

If you can deny my requests to throw in the towel, then g'damn it, you can't take off either.

Go on hiatus. A break to collect thoughts and get your shit on track. Don't retire. 

• Like 6

Nothing but respect for ya Joe :cheers , take time and get life in order, wish you well, and hope we see you back sooner than later, come play on Abnerdog and just RELAX sometime with us ... cheers mate !   :drunk

• Like 3

Love you dude, I hope everything works out for you, I wish you the best in all that you do, keep your head up. Don't forget you have many people here rooting for you and ready to help with anything you need. Take care my friend, I hope this is not the final decision and you come back to us when you are ready.

• Like 3

Oh mY SUGARBEAR ... I want to say GO , and i want to say STAY... But we all need to deal with personal life .. And i know what is like to deal with depresion ... So i just hope u will deal with it and all will be good ...

Just Hope one day we will finish our rounds in bf3. :D

Love you

Baska

• Like 1

Permission denied,permission denied and  permission denied

No f******* way you can't leave  :notalk  :cry  :spank  :bheart

I hate so much see leave so many good people of here than....nvm ...

Well il hope u be ok all the best wishes il wish you all the best and hang on!

as others said take a break, il hope see you back in a few months or the time you need but il hope see you back over here, Good luck!

Take care!

Mate my pm and whatsapp is open for you, dont leave us mate, take a break, take all time what you need, disconnect from forum and servers and take time to yourself, i have been depressed too for several years in my life before, and you are strong dude and you can beat your depression as i did, sometimes it can take time, but you will win it, dont leave us, take a break, no matter how long no matter if we talk days, weeks or years, we not let you go. Life is most important thing, and this clan should not feel like job, this should feel like its family and place to have fun. No matter if you are regular, trial or leader or even owner. Take time to yourself now mate, and remember that you have a lot friends here who keep they pm open to you if you want talk. Take Care and Stay strong Brother!

• Like 3