Totally nofair teams (fun1) and (begineers2)

Mr.Vegeta

I think that s not bad idea to server begineers 2 and server fun1 are requried 2-3 regular communicaty admins,so teams will almost always be honest and fair.

When you re on the server admins not on server players changes team,who not like to their team lose he go for stronger team.

Would you be able to do something about it?

post-16551-0-48678300-1426880366_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bogdan Balabanovic
  • Like 2

There can't be admins all the time on every server. We're different time zones with different obligations and work to do.
You can take action and ask someone nicely to move, or you can move yourself to weaker team.
You can take SS so we're aware of the stackers and trouble makers, as you did.

• Like 2

In the forums i post players change teams after shuffle this is not allowed,i have SS for this i trye to make fair teams,but i know to use admins commands,but i not admin and i can not do putteam name or howfair.I know all players have different time.

• Like 1

In the future, could you open your console and type /scores followed by /autoscreenshot? That way we can find out just *how* unfair the teams are.

Good job (and thanks) for reporting mate. :) Feel free to add some =F|A= members to XFire, that way you can get someone on to even up the teams quickly and easily.
Back before I had any kind of commands here, when I saw teams unfair I'd join the losing team (if possible), even if I didn't necessarily want to play the map.

My reasoning behind it is that 2vs4 is better than 1vs4, and is more fun for everyone. Plus, it helps people to get to know that when you're on the server, you want a fair game.

Cheers!

• Like 2

I would think that some players need to get Level 3 or 4 you will be able to make a fair teams.This players should be regular Players who acctive on forums and have good behavior.

That's what I thought when I put nofair teams in the forums.

• Like 1

I would think that some players need to get Level 3 or 4 you will be able to make a fair teams.This players should be regular Players who acctive on forums and have good behavior.

That's what I thought when I put nofair teams in the forums.

That's what was in your mind when you brought attention to this?

You seriously need to stop chasing levels dude. Doesn't look good at all.

Never going to get them that way.

• Like 1

I do not have to have a level to let it be anyone so teams will be fair

even if it looks like

I do not think he chases levels ......... maybe a little .... who does not?

but for a 15 year old boy, his behavior is exemplary now!

Why do I say that?

- I play almost every day with this boy since summer 2014

- I myself was once 15 years old .....

- and my children are older now.

sorry that I interfere ;)

Edited by la7ette
  • Like 1

even if it looks like I do not think he chases levels ......... maybe a little .... who does not?but for a 15 year old boy, his behavior is exemplary now!

Why do I say that?- I play almost every day with this boy since summer 2014- I myself was once 15 years old .....- and my children are older now.sorry that I interfere ;)

Yeah okay, oprosti Bogdane.

Maybe I was too harsh on this one. But he's been sending pm's around asking levels, when he could've acted like he acts last few days and deserve it himself.

Samo se tako nastavi trudit, bit će dobro :)

• Like 3

!howfair doesn't actually show much, you get much better overview by doing /scores in console and check out the kills and damage, you need no level for that. You can put few players with high KD in one team against bunch of others with lower KD and !howfair still shows teams fair enough meanwhile /scores are strongly higher on one team. I suggest to send PM to players, asking them personally to join the other team, that way they pay more attention on your concern and ofcourse join weaker team yourself - be example for others.

• Like 1