COD MW 2 mw2 is awsome

bobmarley

makes me mad ALL THE TIME, my opinion, cod4 is WAY better

ethan! long time ago huh? well you're right on cod4 servers (who are always laggy for me) regular players who you get to know better so yes cod4 is WAY better

• 1 year later...

i love MW2 2 play it on the pc

my Steam name is So..it is done

you can @ me if you want ;)

My 2 favorit games are: ET and MW2

so is there a FA server 2 for MW2?

im new here, so please tell me

Cheers Koop :camper

Edited by Koopse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

MW2 is indeed awesome, i played about 1000 hours and probably in my top 3 of best Call Of Duty games.

3. Modern Warfare 2

2. Modern Warfare 1

1. Call Of Duty 2

I enjoyed MW2 greatly but i concur as a PC gamer the hacking was outrageously bad. Also the lack of servers put the game in the hands of the person hosting the matches on their PC. If they had a bad connection it also made the game a lagfest despite IW claiming the best connection always hosted. The biggest problem facing honest gamers was STEAM's anticheat VAC was susceptible to texture hacks therefore making it nearly impossible to ban players for those exploits. If u recall there were some false positive bans because Valve was attempting to create ways to discover texture hackers through different programs. The result was poor but at least they made an attempt to try and clean up the game. Rarely does anything like camping, clays, noobtubes, etc etc bother me. But hacking? I get a little upset lol. I think MW2 was ruined in most part because of the lack of dedicated servers like F/A for example imo.

• 1 year later...