I got kicked by punkbuster, Why?

AcidParadox

I was Playing on F|A Xp 2 server and i was noticing that the game was getting "skippy" or too slow on performance , no wonder why since my computer is really old, so i went to the F|A Tweaks on the options menu and then i set everything to the lowest settings for the purpose of making the game faster, i re enter the server and like in a minute i got kicked, Why does this happen? also how can i prevent it?

Some friend adviced me to use a program called cfg maker 3 , is this program good to use?

pbk.jpg

My Pc is acting really weird today , i keep joining the servers and getting kicked for random reasons Here is one :

Untitled-2.jpg

Also i got kicked regarding " punkbuster heart beats stopped" but i didn't took a screen shot of that .

note:

what i have been noticing is that i get kicked when i am AFK , also i prefer running wolfenstein ET on Windowed since on full screen the game is just slow.

just clear up your profiles ... better remove them and create new one

for config better do request for autoexec.cfg here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2271-official-autoexeccfg-config-request/

What's your OS? xp, vista or win7

if you have vista or win7 follow this little video I made to fix ET trouble compatibility under vista or win7 here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/6929-i-have-a-question/page__view__findpost__p__73517

use ET in full screen, to minimize ET I suggest this method http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/6939-toggle-switch/page__view__findpost__p__73645

• Like 1

My Pc is acting really weird today , i keep joining the servers and getting kicked for random reasons Here is one :

Untitled-2.jpg

Also i got kicked regarding " punkbuster heart beats stopped" but i didn't took a screen shot of that .

note:

what i have been noticing is that i get kicked when i am AFK , also i prefer running wolfenstein ET on Windowed since on full screen the game is just slow.

If you get kicked out of server by PB and try to rejoin the server you'll get that invalid .pk3 files (not sure if it's a rule but from my experience I got the error every time), in that case just restart ET.

In theory fullscreen should work better (unless you are using larger resolution on fullscreen). I got some weird setup where I am fullscreen yet I see a part of my desktop. Seems to work though.

Also, if you went afk it's more probable you were kicked by an admin (when server gets full), rather than PB.