Looking for CS:GO members

speedfact

I have busy time going in my life atm, but i will try come CS:GO server when i find time, but it go for sure next week or maybe next month. When i find time to play i try use it in Jay2, but when my schedule easy up and i can play more than in couple time per week i will try War Thunder and CS:GO too. But you guys and girls go aheat, you can get a lot new members to us and increase this Clan lifespan a lot, CS:GO is very popular game! I will keep my thumps up to you! You doing great job, and i will send 50 dollar donation when you guys and girls get 25-30 new trial members from that game!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So

what time are ur guys playing on FA server?

everytime I look it is empty :/

I am really enjoy the game but I want to play with humans :D

So

what time are ur guys playing on FA server?

everytime I look it is empty :/

I am really enjoy the game but I want to play with humans :D

I'm on that same page as you buddy. Be nice to see the server with people in it, or at least BOTs to keep it going at least. I'll add you and invite me when ever you want to play.

Im new on CS:GO and i will join soon but i love ET so much ... lol i will go sometimes on CS and see if i will like as much as et

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
4 hours ago, Swaroop said:

Hey guys,

what about cs go? iam downloading the free version.

Free version enough, for all important game features?

Where i can find u ingame?

greetz

Swaroop

The game was made free. However, there is a premium user package that you can either pay for or wait until you reach level 21 if I recall correctly. This gives added benefits like a great reduction in match ups with cheaters etc.

9 hours ago, Swaroop said:

Hey guys,

what about cs go? iam downloading the free version.

Free version enough, for all important game features?

Where i can find u ingame?

greetz

Swaroop

I have been playing CS:GO since it was made free and it is awesome, not as many cheaters as people think, just one or two once in a while, people is mostly mature and kick those guys for others wellbeing, play Competitive, it is the best CS:GO has to offer, and grind until level 21 to get Prime status and get a better Matchmaking experience (No cheaters).