Looking for CS:GO members

speedfact

With the new server and new leaders going at promoting CS, we also need new members (or old members willing to convert to CS green!)

So if anyone plays CS regularly and wants to apply, please feel free to do so here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/

After reading the instructions on how to apply

If any =F|A= members wish to switch admin groups to CS:GO admin, we are more than welcome to take you in! (I'll tell you right now there are a lot of people to recruit in CS:GO....just saying cough cough). YOu can either us contact us or post in this topic and we will change your group within 24hours of your post.

• Like 1

I'll start trying to recruit a little more and camping over there. Looks like we have a good handful of regulars and members that are wanting to jump over there and give it ago. Add me on Xfire or Steam and let me know when you guys wanna game if I'm not already in server/

• Like 1

I would certainly like to play CS again after many many years. So i can buy the GO version as a stand alone and it will work ?

Can i be admin in both groups ? I mean ET and CS:GO ? Because i wont stop to play ET.

Regards

Gengis

I would certainly like to play CS again after many many years. So i can buy the GO version as a stand alone and it will work ?

Can i be admin in both groups ? I mean ET and CS:GO ? Because i wont stop to play ET.

Regards

Gengis

Yes that's not an issue. Take me for example, I play ET, CoD4 and CS:Go no issues.

On another note, that game is frustrating the shit out of me... Can't kill shit :( Those bots are like immortal lol...

• Like 1

which leaders are responsible for cs:go?

Me and Kg are gonna tag team it (along with dare).

Regards

Gengis

Yeh, when you are a member in one game, you are a member on all servers. We were just wondering if we could get some members to camp the server, plus if anyone wanted to change their forums class to CS member.

I am going to be buying it shortly.

you better i know where you live!

I have been considering playing cs:go for quite sometime but I'm uncertain my comp can handle it....

On steam you can check if the game is compatible with your computer

I dont mind being changed to cs forum group, i have been getting into cs:go for a bit recently and wouldnt mind camping the server a bit.

I drift around on too many games to be put into one single group anyways :P

• Like 2