I need your help!!!

Ceppelin PL

Howdy!
My friend has fallen in love. He says that's it's love of his life :P So he got an idea to make his gf a great no-occasion gift. He want to get photos of ppl living all around the world in front of flag/monument carrying a banner which says: "Peter's love for Anita is bigger than the world". 
I think this idea is so cute that it gives cancer to unicorns and I decided to help him. 
And now I'm asking YOU for help! Sent me your photos on photosofpeterslove@mail.com adress.

Here you have original ad from deviantart:

"Hi!
I would like to ask you for your help in one, little thing!
I want to prepare some nice surprise for my girlfriend. I call it "Love bigger than world" (nice name, isn't it? :D).
What is my role in this, you ask? Great question! I need photo. Photo of you holding a piece of paper (or only paper with monument/flag, without you, if you don't like taking photo of yourself ;)) with the inscription: "Peter's love for Anita is bigger than world". It would be great if this picture was visible a famous monument, or the flag of your country!

Can you help me? If you can, text me and I will give you my email adress so you could send a picture! And, if you want, you can tell about it to your friends, the more pictures the better

Greetings!"

I look forward etc. Ceppelin da Boss

P.S Don'
t mention mistakes pls. I know they are everywhere

• Like 1

Does the red light district count? Joke it's lame I know...

Cool idea, maybe i'll participate who knows!

Good luck to your friend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is actually really thoughtful and unique! If I ever go out to the monuments by me I will get a picture taken of me holding that paper! :)