Quitting

Chameleon

I did the whole cold turkey thing and just put them down.. I don't know how I did it, but I did haha.. I thought about the e-cig thing and all the vapor stuff, but I just figured it would be to much of a crutch..

Cold turkey is the best.

I had to go to the non-nicotene e-cigs after a couple weeks though. Cravings started going nuts. Dreaming about smoking and shit.

After the first month I tossed them.

The thing that makes me bash my head against the wall, is that the whole purpose of getting off of smoking is not only the health positives, but it's also supposed to break the shitty nicotine dependency and also help put some cash back in your pocket.

Most of my homies that have 'quit' have all went right to the f***in' refillable e-cigs and still waste cash on nicotine flavours.

It's like, dude, you're going from one shitty habit to another. 

• Like 4

U should try ecigs mate !

I stopped smoking for almost 2 years thanks to that.

And i'll get you discounts on the stuffs  :D

I've heard that E-cigs are really bad for you also. A lot of study's have shown that the vapor that you inhale from them causes inflammation in your lungs along with a bunch of other nasty shit, and alot of them aren't even FDA approved. Honestly, I feel like going from smoking real cigarettes to E-cigarettes, is just switching your poison. But I'm glad they helped to kick your habit :), anyways, good luck Chameleon, quitting is never easy.

I've heard that E-cigs are really bad for you also. A lot of study's have shown that the vapor that you inhale from them causes inflammation in your lungs along with a bunch of other nasty shit, and alot of them aren't even FDA approved. Honestly, I feel like going from smoking real cigarettes to E-cigarettes, is just switching your poison. But I'm glad they helped to kick your habit :), anyways, good luck Chameleon, quitting is never easy.

And I've heard that Elvis is still alive.

And I've heard that Bigfoot regularly organizes gangbangs in the woods, and even sometimes Elvis joins.

I've even heard some ppl hack their neighbours.

I've heard that ppl some tell shit.

I've heard I've heard...  ;)

Good luck. I switched to vaping and have been really happy with it. I started at 6mg nic and went to 3 to 0mg.  I am at 6mg since I do enjoy it. I just had to check to see when I started and I haven't had a cigarette since mid October. :D

It's certainty not good for you, but I feel like it is much better than tabacco. Don't waste your money on the cigarette look alikes either. Someone at work informed me all about the options out there. I chose the easy path since I don't want to have to make my own coils and wicks. 

DNA 30 Box mod: http://www.elev8vape.com/dna-30-box-mod-by-cloupor-newest-version-in-stock/

Aspire Nautilus Tank: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Aspire-Nautilus-Adjustable-Airflow-Tank-System-p/ap-na-k.htm

Cheap "Gourmet" Fluid from ITCVapes. My favorite are Wintermint, Dragon Dew, and Bug Juice (like gummy bears ;)http://www.itcvapes.com/

Then you want several 18650 batteries and a charger that can charge more than one at a time. I change batteries once a day. 

You also want to buy a 5 pack of low ohm coils for the aspire nautilus.

I find tobacco flavored fluid really gross tasting. It's nice being able to get great tasting nonoffensive tastes that don't stink and bother friends and the public. Honestly, after the first day I didn't even crave a smoke. I was ready to quit and there was no way I was going to be able to quit cold turkey.  

• Like 1

I hate you chameleon, you scared me >: (

Glad ur not quitting though <3

You know you love me!  <3

Anyway, I still haven't smoked, and I gotta say I am feeling better..   :D   Thanks for all the support everyone

• Like 2

No way man.... but yeah I got thinking NO WAY!!! my best pal!!! noooooooooo.  lol

• Like 1