Quitting

Chameleon

When you quit smoking, what do you do with hands?
It's always awkward when you're waiting somewhere or out having drinks or whatever, like WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY HANDS???

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Best of luck to you!  I've managed to quit after each pack I finish...for a couple hours at least

• Like 1

Oh, when it comes to smoking I smoke less than 10 a day. It's more of a "treat" for me...

...one that costs a fortune, will end up killing me eventually and that I get really annoyed if I don't have at least 1 a day xD

• Like 3

Mind over matter. All it takes.

For the first month I used the disposable e-cigs only after meals or when cravings get really bad. WITHOUT nicotine.

Once the nic dependency dissipates the next step is breaking the actual habit, so toss the e-cig.  Basically find something else to do every time you want a smoke. 

Been two and a half years for me, now.

• Like 3

I tried quiting once, never again... 

I just can't stop...

My mom did though, she did this weird thing with a empty cigarette filter, she would pretend it was a real cig...

Who knows maybe it works... Will look kinda weird though.

Good luck with trying to quit.

• Like 1

nice bro.. keep up the good work... I quit smoking a year ago. I was a pack a day smoker for 14 years.  My advise is  don't give up !  and get an e cig. By far its the best way to quit. I tried all the gums, inhalers, meds but e cigs with nicotine juice worked.  They don't cost a lot and you can buy them anywhere now. I recommend Kanger Tech products. Well built and affordable. 

If you need any info or help, feel free to PM me. 

Good Luck  :D

• Like 4

Motherf***er! Am I the only one that got caught by the title?

Hahaha it seems so :P

Thanks everyone for the words of inspiration and encouragement, it means a lot to me <3

I am taking it one day at a time, but I am determined to never smoke again!

• Like 3

Good luck on that one Chameleon, I have quited smokin like 2 years ago...I smoked with rolled rice paper and natural tobacco..a whole experience...

• Like 1

Good luck. I use E-cigs for my cravings. You can control the amount of nicotine (percentage/dosage) when you buy your juice. I don't know if your old enough to drink or not. But I still have will bum a smoke when I am out drinking with my friends.  If you can avoid smoking while drinking you will have an easy time quitting.

• Like 2

I did the whole cold turkey thing and just put them down.. I don't know how I did it, but I did haha.. I thought about the e-cig thing and all the vapor stuff, but I just figured it would be to much of a crutch..

• Like 2