New CS:GO Test server

daredevil

Been trying to pull some off CoD4 and playing, will add you on Steam for sure. But DAMN those bots kick my ass... :(

The easiest way to get pwn bots is to get some distance with sniper rifle  :camper , their accuracy gets lower at long range. I'll upload a video for you in my next kill of the week :)

• Like 1

I can kill em all in first round with pistol. Any round after with any gun only 2-3 shots in em and I get raped!

i guess that is why i am not able to join the server

I opened a tracker ticket thingymajiger about it...

• Administrators

Updated. I am going to schedule auto restart / update ever midnight and if in case needed during day, i will send access to few of peeps. Just hit stop and then start button and it will do all by itself. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I can't get my head around on this f***ing lama of gamemode_casual_server.cfg and 2 other configs. I get it that only this one doesn't get overwritten... but what's the syntax of the file? 

I can kill em all in first round with pistol. Any round after with any gun only 2-3 shots in em and I get raped!

you can hit me up on xfire when you wanna kill a human instead of killing bots. btw, i guess it will be first time you can pwn me xD

• Like 1

I can't get my head around on this f***ing lama of gamemode_casual_server.cfg and 2 other configs. I get it that only this one doesn't get overwritten... but what's the syntax of the file? 

maybe https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224612can help.

• Like 2

• Administrators

they have already changed the syntax after that. Thing is this guys keep changing config stuff so often, it's pain in da butt.