New CS:GO Test server

daredevil

I've added CS:GO banner to our trackbase ;)

http://et.trackbase.net/clan/36/

Edited by KILLERGUN
fixed link :P - Yellow When you fix links, check the linked url as editing the text wont change the linked url.
  • Like 3

I found few config changes I'd love on server.

ammo_grenade_limit_flashbang 2
ammo_grenade_limit_total 4

atm you can only have 1 flashbang and usually in cs you can have 2 so i would love this change.

other thing i found that when you die you can spec enemy team players aswell when you die, people could abuse it. But again it's casual server and not sure if its that bad, but if others think that should change.

mp_forcecamera 1

is for not allowing crossteam spectate if we change it.

I do like those changes you recommend Yellow. I wish it was more of a team death match over planting bombs, but thats just IMO.

I'm not sure what the CS:GO community really looks for, but a majority of gamers I have played with just want to frag and eff the objective.

I do like those changes you recommend Yellow. I wish it was more of a team death match over planting bombs, but thats just IMO.

I'm not sure what the CS:GO community really looks for, but a majority of gamers I have played with just want to frag and eff the objective.

looking at rankings on community servers in top 100 around 60% are zombie escape mod, next comes deathmatch.

Mostly people dont play casual coz its basicly competive mod without ladder. But for me I prefer casual over deathmatch and zombie escape.

I think deathmatch would be better for the server, because you just wanna frag.

People who want to win real bad and are really competetive mostly play MM (ranked).

Casual servers are there to relax and chill, meet new people, make friends.

• Like 1

If death match if what is going to get us more players initially then I am ready to go for that.. In the future once we have a decent member strength for cs, we can have a dm and a casual server

• Like 1