Help us with only 2 clicks

Predator

Hello...

I come through this, ask the help of all to like the photo of the pop rock band of my friends on a fan page on facebook. Two of the members are  Optimus Prime BR (glasses and black T-shirt) and SuperMan (white T-shirt right), they are participating in a competition from a music festival and are in the second stage, the band with the most "likes" on your photo on the fan page will go to finals. Please give a force for these guys, click the link below and like. 

Follow the link: Click here and like the photo L.P.N band. :yahoo

:thanks

I am corrupted by internet I undesrstand perversely double clicks. :rolleyes: Sorry

No problem my friend, i understand, but when i said "double click", I refer to a click on the available link to go until the fan page and another to like the photo. Thus u contributes to the band.  :lol