Donations

Krayzie

Alright boys, and ladies, we need to get donations going for this year. Step it up! :)

I don't want to hear the excuse "I don't have CC or trust using it on internet" or any of that BS. If you live in the US PM me and I will give you my address and you can mail me the money and I will donate it for you, or send you the purchase the VIP for you or what not (if that portion is still available). Only select members have used this method, but it has worked. And both DD and Speed can confirm that I donate the money.

If there are other users from other countries that want to use this method, I am sure we can find someone in your respective currency to get this method working for you as well. Every penny helps!

And on that note, get on the server, and PWN your favorite nub. :ph34r:

• Like 2

I don't want to hear the excuse "I don't have CC or trust using it on internet" or any of that BS. If you live in the US PM me and I will give you my address and you can mail me the money and I will donate it for you, or send you the purchase the VIP for you or what not (if that portion is still available). Only select members have used this method, but it has worked. And both DD and Speed can confirm that I donate the money.

I'm speed and I approve this carrier. I use him cause I don't have a credit card and i still dont trust the interweb...its big and scary.

I'm Speedo and I approve this carrier. I use him cause I don't have a credit card and i still dont trust the interweb...its big and scary.

And his wife will kill him ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just coming through to bump this post. Just a friendly reminder that we need to get some donations in to keep this great place alive. Also thanks to the many contributors that we have had already. Everyones continued support will keep F|A alive and going for all to enjoy.

• Like 1