Ricky Martin is GAY!!

Papito

Ricky Martin the puerto rican singer accept be gay!

It's basically the same in this case - well, minus the extreme surprise that comes with the news. But it was a shock nevertheless. So, world, Ricky Martin is GAY. I'm not entirely sure how many of you will go "yeah, been suspecting that for years" and how many of you will scream in horror, drop whatever you're holding and faint. I'm guessing it will be mostly disappointment on behalf of the female contingent (myself included) and not that much surprise - and that there will be a lot of guys out there very happy to know that now they have a shot at love with the hot piece that is Ricky.

In fact, Ricky was careful enough over the years and he never expressly confirmed or infirmed his sexual orientation. The fact that he was never publicly seen in the company of any potential girlfriend didn't help, either. But back to the whole "out of the closet" routine. Who did the outing? Well, if I tell you his name, I'm pretty sure it won't mean as much as if I tell you that "skin-care guru" Ole Henriksen, who counts Ricky as a client, was interviewed by a Swedish magazine and was asked at some point who would he choose to spend a romantic vacation other than his partner. "I'd go for Stig T�fting (former Danish soccer player) but since he's straight, I'd say my client Ricky Martin" came the reply. You do the maths.

Full Article!

Saw that yesterday on TV,but this is pointless anyway.Everyone know thatthe is gay since he started singing!

Lol, just for that, you got a vote for more Reputation!!!! LuL

10may29-fail.jpg

633820696552028600-epicgayfail.jpg

633783480375450945-previouscaptions.jpg

633864884397800885-fail.jpg

I can't believe you didn't know Ricky Martin is gay. Everyone knew that lol.

Also Lady Gaga is a transvestite. A man on hormones who has had breast implants and had his weiner surgically removed because he likes it in the butt and wants to be a pop singer. Just look closely at his/her face. Lady Gaga has a man's face under all that makeup. Wait ten years and the story will be revealed lol. Just like Ricky Martin. And I'll say yeah, we all knew that lol.