Guess the game after pictures!

kandya

Just end with this e-fight!

!kick Onion's balls

FACKKERRR.Bring it !! E DRAMA BATTLE !!! WHAAACHAAAA !!!!

!scraps mexs ass with a cheese grater and flosses it with an electric fence

• Administrators

Good thing Rain has not come to tell jokes about Mexicans, who certainly personally I can't find it funny, to tell Rain the next time you see him. LoL Rain.

Liar. :spank You asked me to tell you more, and I even made asian, african, and european jokes! So quit acting like you were hurt cuz you wanted moar!

• Administrators

@Rain NOooooooo, please somebody give him some candy, his jokes are rlly rlly bads!!!!

More like they're really really great! I have some Calentitos, and I'm not sharing with you!

lmao!!!!!

you always make me laugh!!

More like they're really really great! I have some Calentitos, and I'm not sharing with you!

Note: is calientitos or calientes.

• Administrators

lmao!!!!!

you always make me laugh!!

Note: is calientitos or calientes.

OH NOES! Hot ones! Blame google image search too!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5d/Calentitos.jpg

MMmmmmm. I'm still not sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Kandya that anonm person just wants to get e-laid. I am sorry to have to break it to you but we already had someone like you here her name was Oh Fernanda, she left you showed up. This is a gaming forum and sure its not only about games, but understand one thing, types of threads you've been creating are fun for maybe a day or 2. After that they become a nuisance for moderators. All those questions could have been asked in one neat Kandya thread, ah wtf am i doing as FEM said you are an attention whore, I mean how boring is your life to add over 1000 ppl as your friends. After seeing your pics I understood why are you so attention seeking. You are fugly, and probably get losers to bone you. While that might be ok for time being,its not that satisfying. Its like eating chinese food, you never feel full.

:o

burn!

Kandya if anyone hasnt guessed yet on what your game was. Is it Red Alert?

Ohhh sweety this topic was so dead until GraveD! brought it up again (im gonna kill u for that :P).....i know u ware trying to help me and thats very sweet of u and i thank u for that :wub: now i would realy apreciate if someone could lock it...this way wont come up again... thx guys ;)